Mr Futual -AceofSpades- H.B.S [ updated trades 3/21]

AceofSpades
All-Pro

Re: BUS36-Futual-ROGERJINX-H.B.S-AceofSpades V3.0.ros.7z

Postby AceofSpades » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:04 am

RevanFan wrote:Is this conversation still going on? Please just focus on the roster. I don't want any potential arguments breaking out. Why can't we all just gather around in a circle and sing Kumbaya? Or... I don't know... focus on trying to improve a game we care about?

I agree with you ,I just wished BUS36 and RogerJinx did as well they have left the team

Sponsor

Sponsor

AceofSpades
All-Pro

Re: Futual--H.B.S-AceofSpades V3.0.ros.7z

Postby AceofSpades » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:07 am

The roster has undoubtedly improved by you having the Roger Jinx team and now that I'm back it will continue to be a quality roster

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:29 am

AceofSpades wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Is this conversation still going on? Please just focus on the roster. I don't want any potential arguments breaking out. Why can't we all just gather around in a circle and sing Kumbaya? Or... I don't know... focus on trying to improve a game we care about?

I agree with you ,I just wished BUS36 and RogerJinx did as well they have left the team

I have left the team since I cant commit anymore due to maintenance of my roster and franchise file. I do not have any untoward feelings now that you are back - it only makes me relaxed since you are there. Doing hands-on to do this will compromise my time doing my version. You can still consult me but overall maintenance and updates should be done by your team.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:29 am

I would be glad to provide input on Dallas, even if I can't actually work on the roster.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Futual
All-Pro

Postby Futual » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:09 pm

RevanFan wrote:I would be glad to provide input on Dallas, even if I can't actually work on the roster.

Thxx RevanFan we look forward to your continued participation on my team,PM me with any roster moves or Dallas transactions that would need to be added.

HonoluluBlue&Silver
Rookie

Postby HonoluluBlue&Silver » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:38 pm

RevanFan wrote:I would be glad to provide input on Dallas, even if I can't actually work on the roster.

Glad you decided to stay on our team RevanFan
Honolulu Blue & Silver is the color of my BLOOD!!!!

Wiggin
Veteran

Postby Wiggin » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:08 am

This really turned into a your team vs their team shit show din't it ? :( You guys really need to get together and focus on making an accurate and correct roster if you want this game to continued being played. It's going on 10 years now. :D

Also I see you added the v3 to the file description but not to the actual name. Thus it's going to overwrite the previous version if saved in the same location. Whoever told me it's not rocket science to figure out what roster version people have, you clearly have no idea what level of competence that exists in the online community, not to mention language barriers that can make it extra difficult to communicate.

So again I'll request that a version number is added to the file name to make it easier for everyone.

I have to say I'm glad to see improvements since the last update. Please keep up the good work.

- Wiggin

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:08 am

I'm not on anyone's team. I'm just a dude who wants to see his team reflected as accurately as possible.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Futual
All-Pro

Postby Futual » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:43 pm

RevanFan wrote:I'm not on anyone's team. I'm just a dude who wants to see his team reflected as accurately as possible.

And it will be up-to-date ,any changes PM to me and they will be added on future updates.

AceofSpades
All-Pro

Re: New & Improved Futual--AceofSpades

Postby AceofSpades » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:53 pm

thxx futual mark improvement in ratings :D

Return to “Rosters”