Mr Futual -AceofSpades- H.B.S [ updated trades 3/21]

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Re: BUS36-Futual-ROGERJINX 2017-2018 V1.0.ros.7z

Postby BUS36 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:19 pm

Since Madden1998..I do more than you have ever done...you are the biggest FRAUD.. your have the most inconstant roster you make up guys to just make your roster work and you never try to fix the errors. This is why Futul and Mo dropped your ass faster than ever and have jumped to Jinx's style and we are making it so it can be done with Superstar, Training Camp and online play. In fact it took me just 1 hour to go through 8 teams and correct set Depth Charts on the Futul=Jinx-HBS roster..and now they have a playable and correct roster.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Sponsor

Sponsor

TriHard
Veteran

Postby TriHard » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:26 pm

BUS36 wrote:Since Madden1998..I do more than you have ever done...you are the biggest FRAUD.. your have the most inconstant roster you make up guys to just make your roster work and you never try to fix the errors. This is why Futul and Mo dropped your ass faster than ever and have jumped to Jinx's style and we are making it so it can be done with Superstar, Training Camp and online play. In fact it took me just 1 hour to go through 8 teams and correct set Depth Charts on the Futul=Jinx-HBS roster..and now they have a playable and correct roster.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:06 pm

I'm stopping this before it goes any further. Do not use insulting or combative remarks against another user, no matter how correct you feel you are. I do not want to see any response to this or any continuation of hostility.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Futual
All-Pro

Re: Futual /ROGERJINX / H.B.S 2017-2018 V1.0.ros.7z

Postby Futual » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:11 am

AceofSpades wrote:Why I'm I being ignored ? whats going on here Bus36

Actually we were under the impression you were Xbox now for good,looking at your site that's what we came away with and since your apparent departure we were contacted by RogerJinx team.We knew noting about the intricacies of producing rosters H.B.S and myself so we joined RogerJinx team .You are very welcome to come back NP but I dont know what you're coming back to,H.B.S is Jinx now as well as myself and your template is not being used ace,the only problem HBS and myself had with Jinx was his template Mod and that's been corrected and as far as ratings Jinx is in line with 2018 PS4 Madden whereas yours were a bit inflated.Of-course thats not the only problem guys here have had with your rosters
but thats not here nor there at present.I think what was the underlining problem could be the team you worked with,the majority were Xboxers and didnt have the feel for 08PC , I assume your thinking of producing rosters again thats fine have at it but assemble a team of users who are 08PC is my suggestion, its all good ace for this community regardless,I'm not going to be in a back and forth with this thing,youre not being ignored per-say we have just moved on Bro

Mr Futual

HonoluluBlue&Silver
Rookie

Re: Futual /ROGERJINX / H.B.S 2017-2018 V1.0.ros.7z

Postby HonoluluBlue&Silver » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:33 pm

AceofSpades wrote:Mo contact me,why you guys freezing me out?

Sup ace,man you told me in a text you were Xbox and not coming back here again and virtually closed out your site,removed everything off your site.Why the sudden change ? Mr Futual has went Jinx and so HAVE I ,get over it ace.the screenshot is your current site. DUDE nothing is on your site!
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Aces site
Untitled.jpg (222.34 KiB) Viewed 2629 times
Honolulu Blue & Silver is the color of my BLOOD!!!!

Wiggin
Veteran

Re: BUS36-Futual-ROGERJINX-H.B.S 2017-2018 V1.0.ros.7z

Postby Wiggin » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:06 pm

Hi,

I'll suggest this again because I'm not really sure who is doing what anymore but PLEASE for the love of others mental health please put the version number of the roster in the roster file name. The last version I downloaded from this thread was XYZ 2.ros and now it seems it's titled XYZ.ros. To anyone keeping track at home it looks like you're going backwards with the numbering sequence.

Would love to know how current the roster being linked to is.

Thanks, Wiggin

PS: Motown that is a thread on the Football Idiots web page. That is not his own personal website.

Futual
All-Pro

Postby Futual » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:02 am

Wiggin wrote:Hi,

I'll suggest this again because I'm not really sure who is doing what anymore but PLEASE for the love of others mental health please put the version number of the roster in the roster file name. The last version I downloaded from this thread was XYZ 2.ros and now it seems it's titled XYZ.ros. To anyone keeping track at home it looks like you're going backwards with the numbering sequence.

Thanks, Wiggin

PS: Motown that is a thread on the Football Idiots web page. That is not his own personal website.

H.B.S is over coordinates of roster and this version is current V1.0.ros.7z
What you dont know is we have several beta rosters from the RogerJinx team, this latest is from BUS36 the others have not been released,HBS is more concerned with the RogerJinx mod than which version is current

HonoluluBlue&Silver
Rookie

Postby HonoluluBlue&Silver » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:14 am

Thanks, Wiggin

Any roster downloaded on this site is the current one Dr,there are now two different versions of RogerJinx rosters, the current [V2.0.ros.7z] obviously is different from our
[V1.0.ros.7z] and two different download sites.

In terms of ace,yeah I knew it his FI site ,Im the one who screen shot his FI site to show he removed all commentary.
Honolulu Blue & Silver is the color of my BLOOD!!!!

Wiggin
Veteran

Postby Wiggin » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:43 am

Futual wrote:

Thanks, Wiggin

What you dont know is we have several beta rosters from the RogerJinx team, this latest is from BUS36 the others have not been released,HBS is more concerned with the RogerJinx mod than which version is current

That sounds potentially catastrophic with regards to online play. If there are that many different roster teams floating around and they can't be bothered to at the very least stick to some numbering standards then how do those wanting to use them online know what version they have and communicate that correctly to their opponent ?

Mowtown: See how you did not put a name to the file and it's literally just version numbers? How are we supposed to tell who's roster is who's ? You just said there are two of them. The current roster hosted on this THREAD is BUS36-Futual-RogerJinx-.ros. Is this version 3 ? I can't tell. Perhaps in the future put a number after it. Also I realize this may go over your head but what we are talking in now is a THREAD on the WEBSITE football idiots. Does Ace own the entire website ? I realize this comes off as me nitpicking but when we our vernacular means two different things to the two people talking, it makes communication extra difficult for no reason.

Futual
All-Pro

Postby Futual » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:23 am

Wiggin wrote:
Futual wrote:

Thanks, Wiggin

That sounds potentially catastrophic with regards to online play. If there are that many different roster teams floating around and they can't be bothered to at the very least stick to some numbering standards then how do those wanting to use them online know what version they have and communicate that correctly to their opponent ?

Mowtown: See how you did not put a name to the file and it's literally just version numbers? How are we supposed to tell who's roster is who's ? You just said there are two of them. The current roster hosted on this THREAD is BUS36-Futual-RogerJinx-.ros. Is this version 3 ? I can't tell. Perhaps in the future put a number after it. Also I realize this may go over your head but what we are talking in now is a THREAD on the WEBSITE football idiots. Does Ace own the entire website ? I realize this comes off as me nitpicking but when we our vernacular means two different things to the two people talking, it makes communication extra difficult for no reason.

"How are we supposed to tell who's roster is who's ? You just said there are two of them
"

Simple,who ever youre gaming make sure you have the leading name RogerJinx roster,for example BUS36 leading name caption and your opponent has V1.0.ros.7z then the rosters wont match ,he would need BUS36 or you you would need V1.0.ros.7z its not that complicated and you dont need a degree in Unified Engineering at MIT to figure out just ask what version do you have BUS36 or V1 these are the only rosters out.
Attachments
Futual.jpg
Bus36-Futual download site
Futual.jpg (113.36 KiB) Viewed 2583 times
jinx.jpg
RogerJinx download site
jinx.jpg (182.21 KiB) Viewed 2584 times

Return to “Rosters”