rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:09 am

alouettes411 wrote:hi

the super bowl game is finished.

will you update roster?

thx

I will.. Once I fixed my laptop. Probably next week.

alouettes411
Veteran

Postby alouettes411 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:05 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
alouettes411 wrote:hi

the super bowl game is finished.

will you update roster?

thx

I will.. Once I fixed my laptop. Probably next week.

ok no plm thx we will wait.

Slashyboy
Rookie

Postby Slashyboy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:54 pm

Hello guys I am a newie here and I need your help. How should I instal this mod to run the game smoothly in franchise mode? It is always crashing at the begining the training camp. Everything else is working smoothly except for this. Thanx for the help. :D

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:57 am

Slashyboy wrote:Hello guys I am a newie here and I need your help. How should I instal this mod to run the game smoothly in franchise mode? It is always crashing at the begining the training camp. Everything else is working smoothly except for this. Thanx for the help. :D

Do you have all the requirements, such as the FF/FI Mod?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Slashyboy
Rookie

Postby Slashyboy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:53 am

RevanFan wrote:
Slashyboy wrote:Hello guys I am a newie here and I need your help. How should I instal this mod to run the game smoothly in franchise mode? It is always crashing at the begining the training camp. Everything else is working smoothly except for this. Thanx for the help. :D

Do you have all the requirements, such as the FF/FI Mod?

Yes and I put them into the right folder as I know somewhat when I start franchise it just crashes. I can play single matches with it but not franchise.

Slashyboy
Rookie

Postby Slashyboy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:22 am

Can somebody send me a tutorial video where should I put the correct files? I know that it is written down in the FF/FI files but I mean about the mod files.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:19 pm

Slashyboy wrote:Can somebody send me a tutorial video where should I put the correct files? I know that it is written down in the FF/FI files but I mean about the mod files.

To use this franchise:

1. Follow the FF/FI Mod installation instructions. Make sure you download and install all five required packages.
1a. The files in the PROGRAM FILES package go into a couple of folders within Program Files\EA Sports\Madden NFL 08. Either that folder or the Data1 folder. All other packages put their files in Documents\Madden NFL 08\.

2. Download this .fra file and place it in Documents\Madden NFL 08\Saved.

3. Run the game, click Menu, then File, and load this franchise file.

4. Additionally, if you're using Windows 10, make sure you have calhoupe's scripts.

5. If it still has issues, consult the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist. If nothing there helps, let us know.
My Cowboys Journal

Slashyboy
Rookie

Postby Slashyboy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:40 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Slashyboy wrote:Can somebody send me a tutorial video where should I put the correct files? I know that it is written down in the FF/FI files but I mean about the mod files.

To use this franchise:

1. Follow the FF/FI Mod installation instructions. Make sure you download and install all five required packages.
1a. The files in the PROGRAM FILES package go into a couple of folders within Program Files\EA Sports\Madden NFL 08. Either that folder or the Data1 folder. All other packages put their files in Documents\Madden NFL 08\.

4. Additionally, if you're using Windows 10, make sure you have calhoupe's scripts.

5. If it still has issues, consult the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist. If nothing there helps, let us know.

Thanks now it is working. I just have one more question. How can you do to disable the matches what I do not want to play. I mean I just want to play with New Orleans and I am too lazy to untick the other matches.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:24 pm

Slashyboy wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

To use this franchise:

Thanks now it is working. I just have one more question. How can you do to disable the matches what I do not want to play. I mean I just want to play with New Orleans and I am too lazy to untick the other matches.

Use Madden Amp to remove control of all teams except for New Orleans. Or simulate each game one at a time.

By the way, what did you have to do to get it working? I'm curious what went wrong the first time.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Rosters”