2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:23 pm

royacoster wrote:Why doesnt the cpu ever resign their free agents?


That is how Madden AI operates. and maybe because of the low OVR..

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1042
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:14 am

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby jose21crisis » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:08 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
royacoster wrote:Why doesnt the cpu ever resign their free agents?


That is how Madden AI operates. and maybe because of the low OVR..


Best guess, the AI thinks it is too much money for the 2007 season, which is the season the AI thinks the game is. Maybe there is a way to fix that, which would requiere either brutal DB editing or some scripting work.

User avatar
paulogcneto
Rookie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby paulogcneto » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:16 pm

someone know where to find the DB_Editor 3.0? or tell me the topic to find it please

User avatar
madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1303
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:34 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby madden07eurocat » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:44 pm

paulogcneto wrote:someone know where to find the DB_Editor 3.0? or tell me the topic to find it please

If you go to the download file page at http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18332, you download MadMod X. When you get it unzipped you can open the tools folder and inside you'll see a folder labeled 'Madden_DB_Editor'. Inside you'll find what you're looking for. Do Not confuse the 'Madden_DB_Editor' folder with the 'DB_Editor' folder. Its an older version, but you want the 3.0 version that's in the 'Madden_DB_Editor' folder.

Additionally, you made reference to a DB_Editor 08 ver 13 in your earlier post. You may be referring to NZA's MaddenEditor08-v13, which is referred most generally to as NZA's v1.3. That is a wonderful tool, but it is best for player and coach manipulation and most other things in the game, like team or schedule information, that you want to change is best done through Madden_DB_Editor v3.0. Much less chance of your file not being corrupted.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:58 pm

jose21crisis wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
royacoster wrote:Why doesnt the cpu ever resign their free agents?


That is how Madden AI operates. and maybe because of the low OVR..


Best guess, the AI thinks it is too much money for the 2007 season, which is the season the AI thinks the game is. Maybe there is a way to fix that, which would requiere either brutal DB editing or some scripting work.


I already changed the salary cap and player minimum on my last DB_Templates. How much is the lowest salary you can offer to a rookie? It should be 460000 for a 1yr contract.

User avatar
madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1303
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:34 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby madden07eurocat » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:02 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
jose21crisis wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
That is how Madden AI operates. and maybe because of the low OVR..


Best guess, the AI thinks it is too much money for the 2007 season, which is the season the AI thinks the game is. Maybe there is a way to fix that, which would requiere either brutal DB editing or some scripting work.


I already changed the salary cap and player minimum on my last DB_Templates. How much is the lowest salary you can offer to a rookie? It should be 460000 for a 1yr contract.

That's the same DB_Templates as which comes with the last version of the FF/FI Mod, correct?
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1042
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:14 am

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby jose21crisis » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:06 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:That's the same DB_Templates as which comes with the last version of the FF/FI Mod, correct?

That's correct.

User avatar
paulogcneto
Rookie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby paulogcneto » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:12 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:
paulogcneto wrote:someone know where to find the DB_Editor 3.0? or tell me the topic to find it please

If you go to the download file page at http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18332, you download MadMod X. When you get it unzipped you can open the tools folder and inside you'll see a folder labeled 'Madden_DB_Editor'. Inside you'll find what you're looking for. Do Not confuse the 'Madden_DB_Editor' folder with the 'DB_Editor' folder. Its an older version, but you want the 3.0 version that's in the 'Madden_DB_Editor' folder.

Additionally, you made reference to a DB_Editor 08 ver 13 in your earlier post. You may be referring to NZA's MaddenEditor08-v13, which is referred most generally to as NZA's v1.3. That is a wonderful tool, but it is best for player and coach manipulation and most other things in the game, like team or schedule information, that you want to change is best done through Madden_DB_Editor v3.0. Much less chance of your file not being corrupted.


cool it worked, thanks guys

arich5
Rookie
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:56 am

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby arich5 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:13 am

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/rangers-tra ... --mlb.html

ive been considering him for a dak trade....<<<<<volume warning>

lstinziano
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby lstinziano » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:24 pm

After downloading the v19.0 of your rosters, my game crashes whenever I'm on the stadium selection menu and try to load certain stadiums, like the Chargers or Rams stadium on LA, Twickenham, Wembley or the Estadio Azteca. How can I fix this ? Thanks !


Return to “Rosters”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests