2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

User avatar
BUS36
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2714
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:57 am
Location: Springfield,Va.

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby BUS36 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:48 pm

Hey guys i been on here for a bit always enjoy the new rosters and mods....the latest roster by jinx.... i pout in and the game crashes right before a penalty ..not sure if its the roster or what...anyone can help me with this? DAWG


did you download the FF/FI Mod files?...they are needed for the Roster

To make this work, You need to download/install the ff. file/s:
* FF/FI Mod

they are on the first post...
Image
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 10384
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby RevanFan » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:58 pm

BUS36 wrote:
Hey guys i been on here for a bit always enjoy the new rosters and mods....the latest roster by jinx.... i pout in and the game crashes right before a penalty ..not sure if its the roster or what...anyone can help me with this? DAWG


did you download the FF/FI Mod files?...they are needed for the Roster

To make this work, You need to download/install the ff. file/s:
* FF/FI Mod

they are on the first post...

That's not causing penalty crashes. You need to use Calhoupe's Madden Scripts to fix that.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

bamarulzz
Veteran
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby bamarulzz » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:20 pm

will the Browns crash issues be resolved with the next roster update , v19 ?

thanks

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1179
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:14 am

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby jose21crisis » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:23 pm

Just noticed something. On your previous roster (As in the 2016-2017 roster) there was a StreamedData filed for the SuperStar mode. Will that still be a thing for this roster by the end of it?

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:35 pm

jose21crisis wrote:Just noticed something. On your previous roster (As in the 2016-2017 roster) there was a StreamedData filed for the SuperStar mode. Will that still be a thing for this roster by the end of it?


I can include one for the next release. I will try to sort out all the injured starters back to the line up and put some late FA signups and pickups to Reserved later after
work. Hope no more real life commitments hinder me to meet my deadline.

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 10384
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby RevanFan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:08 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
jose21crisis wrote:Just noticed something. On your previous roster (As in the 2016-2017 roster) there was a StreamedData filed for the SuperStar mode. Will that still be a thing for this roster by the end of it?


I can include one for the next release. I will try to sort out all the injured starters back to the line up and put some late FA signups and pickups to Reserved later after
work. Hope no more real life commitments hinder me to meet my deadline.

I will include a StreamedData update in the next version of the FF Mod, provided we have permission to use Roger's season-end roster.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:41 am

v19.0 released and posted in first post.

Updates
>>Divisional Round EA Madden 18 ratings
>>compatibility on my 2017 HD Player Portraits
>>Jon Gruden placed in FA pool
>>Actual PS players are in FA pool so they can be picked by any teams.
>>Any signed NFL players not in the active list are in RESERVED

***I'll have the FINAL 2017-2018 roster after the Super Bowl & I get the the last ratings from EA.***

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:26 am

bamarulzz wrote:will the Browns crash issues be resolved with the next roster update , v19 ?

thanks


I havent had any crashes in Brown's stadium so far. I dont think it is roster related.

bamarulzz
Veteran
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby bamarulzz » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:48 am

rogerjinx wrote:
bamarulzz wrote:will the Browns crash issues be resolved with the next roster update , v19 ?

thanks


I havent had any crashes in Brown's stadium so far. I dont think it is roster related.


when I play the Saints = Browns exhibition game it crashes after the first touchdown . I will try it with this new roster . I saw some comments about issues with the Browns stadium in the FF mod forum

thanks

User avatar
BUS36
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2714
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:57 am
Location: Springfield,Va.

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby BUS36 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:10 am

As always great work...Jinx..
Image
I bleed BLACK N GOLD


Return to “Rosters”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests