2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

Postby madden07eurocat » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:44 am

bamarulzz wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
bamarulzz wrote:I am using the V 21 roster and the updated mods just released and I have some of the injured players playing in games . I haven't seen this issue with the previous rosters and the previous mods . Any ideas or is anyone else seeing this ?

thanks

In exhibition, those injured players will still play but if you are going to start a franchise, make sure there are no players with injury in FA or in PSquad specially if you are editing with external editors like NZA or MaddenAmp.

I started the regular season but the injured players on my team are still playing . Most of the injured players on the other teams are not . Any idea what's up ? thanks

What do you mean by "most of the injured players on the other teams are not"? Strange to have some playing and some not, but that may be covered below.
I had a similar situation when I started my SF franchise, but all injured players were playing. I finally had to delete all injuries and re-enter all of them via NZA 1.3. This is drastic but you may have to do it. If you open your franchise with NZA 1.3 and choose the injury tab, it will give you the option to print the list as a CSV file. When I did this I found that there were multiple entries for each player to the tune of 13 for one player IIRC. Then you will need to delete all the injuries and use that list to enter them all back in your franchise by means of the Player>Misc/Injury tab in NZA 1.3. Do not enter anyone on your list that is listed as doubtful as I was told that setting may have an impact and may play. The injury is minor and won't be missed anyway. All was fine after that.
Maybe someone has a better answer to your issue, but I'm just saying what I had to do.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Sponsor

Sponsor

bamarulzz
Pro Bowl

Postby bamarulzz » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:22 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:
bamarulzz wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
In exhibition, those injured players will still play but if you are going to start a franchise, make sure there are no players with injury in FA or in PSquad specially if you are editing with external editors like NZA or MaddenAmp.

I started the regular season but the injured players on my team are still playing . Most of the injured players on the other teams are not . Any idea what's up ? thanks

What do you mean by "most of the injured players on the other teams are not"? Strange to have some playing and some not, but that may be covered below.
I had a similar situation when I started my SF franchise, but all injured players were playing. I finally had to delete all injuries and re-enter all of them via NZA 1.3. This is drastic but you may have to do it. If you open your franchise with NZA 1.3 and choose the injury tab, it will give you the option to print the list as a CSV file. When I did this I found that there were multiple entries for each player to the tune of 13 for one player IIRC. Then you will need to delete all the injuries and use that list to enter them all back in your franchise by means of the Player>Misc/Injury tab in NZA 1.3. Do not enter anyone on your list that is listed as doubtful as I was told that setting may have an impact and may play. The injury is minor and won't be missed anyway. All was fine after that.
Maybe someone has a better answer to your issue, but I'm just saying what I had to do.

I have only seen one other player that was listed as injured on another team that had the injury removed when playing a game . I don't do any of the editing with NZA or anything . I didn't see this issue until using the V 21 roster and the updating the FF MOD for the March updates so it has to be related to either of those I would think

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:21 pm

Injured players will play if there is an injured free agent.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:26 pm

bamarulzz wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
bamarulzz wrote:

Make sure NO players in FA is injured. If there is any single injured player NOT in the 32 Teams, it will mess up the injury list and will make some injured players play.

I checked that and no one in FA is injured . I don't do any editing with the rosters

Could you open the roster in NZA and go to injuries. Delete the entry for Deshawn Shead. Check if it the injured players are still playing.

bamarulzz
Pro Bowl

Postby bamarulzz » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:24 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
bamarulzz wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
Make sure NO players in FA is injured. If there is any single injured player NOT in the 32 Teams, it will mess up the injury list and will make some injured players play.

I checked that and no one in FA is injured . I don't do any editing with the rosters

Could you open the roster in NZA and go to injuries. Delete the entry for Deshawn Shead. Check if it the injured players are still playing.

I'm trying the NZA editor for the first time and my norton anti-virus tells me tbdacess.dll is not safe and removes it . Is it ok to turn off norton and use it ?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:44 pm

bamarulzz wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
bamarulzz wrote:I checked that and no one in FA is injured . I don't do any editing with the rosters

I'm trying the NZA editor for the first time and my norton anti-virus tells me tbdacess.dll is not safe and removes it . Is it ok to turn off norton and use it ?

First... yes, it's completely safe. Second... you really should consider Antivirus other than Norton. Norton is, quite frankly, terrible.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

bamarulzz
Pro Bowl

Postby bamarulzz » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:07 pm

RevanFan wrote:
bamarulzz wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

First... yes, it's completely safe. Second... you really should consider Antivirus other than Norton. Norton is, quite frankly, terrible.

I took the injury off Shead in the roster but it has no impact on my current franchise as Shead is nowhere to be found . Can I do anything to impact my current franchise ? thanks

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:26 pm

bamarulzz wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
bamarulzz wrote:I'm trying the NZA editor for the first time and my norton anti-virus tells me tbdacess.dll is not safe and removes it . Is it ok to turn off norton and use it ?

I took the injury off Shead in the roster but it has no impact on my current franchise as Shead is nowhere to be found . Can I do anything to impact my current franchise ? thanks

Is he in the injury list in you FRANCHISE file if you open it in NZA? If he is, delete it. If you only delete it in the ROSTER file, it wont have any effect in your FRANCHISE. I think he's current team in the ROSTER is TGID 40 (Reserved. I think)..so he wont be carried to your FRANCHISE.

bamarulzz
Pro Bowl

Postby bamarulzz » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:34 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
bamarulzz wrote:
RevanFan wrote:First... yes, it's completely safe. Second... you really should consider Antivirus other than Norton. Norton is, quite frankly, terrible.

Is he in the injury list in you FRANCHISE file if you open it in NZA? If he is, delete it. If you only delete it in the ROSTER file, it wont have any effect in your FRANCHISE. I think he's current team in the ROSTER is TGID 40 (Reserved. I think)..so he wont be carried to your FRANCHISE.

no I did a search in my franchise file and Shead doesn't turn up

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:04 pm

bamarulzz wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
bamarulzz wrote:I took the injury off Shead in the roster but it has no impact on my current franchise as Shead is nowhere to be found . Can I do anything to impact my current franchise ? thanks

no I did a search in my franchise file and Shead doesn't turn up

Could you send me privately your franchise file. Thanks

Return to “Rosters”