2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: 2017-2018 ROGERJINX ROSTER - EARLY ACCESS

Postby rogerjinx » Sun May 14, 2017 5:19 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:are you going to do that 90-man unplayable roster like last year?

Unfortunately, no, since I will have to create again those UDFA rookies to reach 90 which will be cut then before Week 1.

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sun May 14, 2017 10:12 pm

For those who downloaded already the roster, I fixed something and uploaded a new one on original post. If you think you are in the first 120 who downloaded the original, you might want to download it again. Fixes I made were:

1) Portrait fix of some UDFAs
2) Morgan Moses' contract (He has a lower Total contract than his SB which will cause some glitch)

SteelerSmitty
Pro Bowl

Postby SteelerSmitty » Sun May 14, 2017 11:34 pm

Hello. Thank you for all of the work that goes into this.

Leading up to the release, I saw it was noted that some people were to be helping fix the cyberface values and the player equipment. I saw some were changed from the original and some were not. Was there a "rhyme and reason" for who was updated, like a list? I had gone through all the images I could find (college images) and tried to update equipment in my franchise file. If you would want to take a look at it I could pm it to you.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Mon May 15, 2017 12:04 am

SteelerSmitty wrote:Hello. Thank you for all of the work that goes into this.

Leading up to the release, I saw it was noted that some people were to be helping fix the cyberface values and the player equipment. I saw some were changed from the original and some were not. Was there a "rhyme and reason" for who was updated, like a list? I had gone through all the images I could find (college images) and tried to update equipment in my franchise file. If you would want to take a look at it I could pm it to you.

I do not have the masterlist of those that were changed. I can make one starting from the 2016-2017 roster then now. If you could provide also a list of those players which you are sure of then I may integrate it in the roster. It would certainly eat up my time to check again each player if they are good with their current cyberface. As for the equipment, it maybe best if you start with this version and update it accordingly.

JiH
Veteran

Postby JiH » Mon May 15, 2017 3:08 am

I am on my second season and all the free agents are gone. I checked with NZA and there are around 670 free agents and around 830 practice squat players. Do I need to delete FA players from 670 to 430 to make them appear again?

Thanks-

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Mon May 15, 2017 4:16 am

JiH wrote:I am on my second season and all the free agents are gone. I checked with NZA and there are around 670 free agents and around 830 practice squat players. Do I need to delete FA players from 670 to 430 to make them appear again?

Thanks-

The PS Squad should be empty. Okay, when I needed to generate the contract breakdown of each player based on Madden AI, I needed to put all Extra FA players from Extra FA to PS Squad so they will be affected. I did it for my upcoming franchise file. When I heard there were portrait mismatches, I fixed it and forgot to bring Extra FA players to Extra FA again.

Remember, PS Squad counts towards the FA limit during off-season. So there were 830 PS players (more than what is tolerable) then was counted by Madden AI. If the PS Squad is empty, Madden AI will trim down FA next. PS has TGID=1008 and FA has TGID=1009 so it will do its process first in PS.

I uploaded again the fixed one. Thanks for bringing this up.

natronemeansbusiness
Rookie

Postby natronemeansbusiness » Mon May 15, 2017 11:04 am

Hi Roger -- wanted to add my thanks for this heroic effort.

New hire, so apologies for the rookie question; I went back and perused old threads to find the answer, but it still isn't working for me so I thought I'd speak up. Even after replacing my DB_templates file with your 2016-17 version, the overall ratings for the new roster seem way out of wack (all FBs and TEs in the 90s, etc.). Is there a solution I might have missed, or is this intentional? I'm on a Mac, but am able to use AMP and NZA's editor... when I open up a player in there (say, for example, Bears FB MyCole Pruitt), he is listed as a 69 overall. When I hit 'calculate,' or use him in game, he becomes an 89. Went back and re-replaced the DB_templates file with yours once more to be sure, and I'm running the latest mod as well. Any ideas, anyone? Apologies for the potentially dumb question, and thanks again for the work of this community.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Mon May 15, 2017 9:20 pm

natronemeansbusiness wrote:Hi Roger -- wanted to add my thanks for this heroic effort.

New hire, so apologies for the rookie question; I went back and perused old threads to find the answer, but it still isn't working for me so I thought I'd speak up. Even after replacing my DB_templates file with your 2016-17 version, the overall ratings for the new roster seem way out of wack (all FBs and TEs in the 90s, etc.). Is there a solution I might have missed, or is this intentional? I'm on a Mac, but am able to use AMP and NZA's editor... when I open up a player in there (say, for example, Bears FB MyCole Pruitt), he is listed as a 69 overall. When I hit 'calculate,' or use him in game, he becomes an 89. Went back and re-replaced the DB_templates file with yours once more to be sure, and I'm running the latest mod as well. Any ideas, anyone? Apologies for the potentially dumb question, and thanks again for the work of this community.

When dealing with OVR do not use NZA since it is using the old calculations. You need to go in-game and reorder depth chart or edit player to recalculate the OVR using my version of DB_templates.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon May 15, 2017 10:50 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
natronemeansbusiness wrote:Hi Roger -- wanted to add my thanks for this heroic effort.

When dealing with OVR do not use NZA since it is using the old calculations. You need to go in-game and reorder depth chart or edit player to recalculate the OVR using my version of DB_templates.

NZA doesn't calculate the default ratings correctly, either.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue May 16, 2017 7:07 am

The FF Mod's core files have been updated to 2016. I sent the required files to Roger so he can update this roster to be compatible with the new mod.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Rosters”