2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby JSamuel » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:32 pm

IceyJFish wrote:But i can't find where the save file in document folder

Make sure you have all the required files, then place the franchise file in Documents>Madden NFL 08>Saved.
In development: Kids Inc Mod

"If you're ever stuck in some underbrush in your underwear, don't start thinking about what other words have 'under' in them, because that's probably the first sign of jungle madness."
-Jack Handey

Sponsor

Sponsor

kabazame
Rookie

Postby kabazame » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:03 pm

xJownage wrote:
Uhhey wrote:I used NZA Eliot to make it so I only control one team on the week 12.fra file. I also moved some PS players to their teams and made sure each team only had 55 players and the free agents were only 418. I didn't bother clearing the PS squad. I got through the season and then in the offseason every good player is a free agent, how do I fix that? I thought using the .fra file instead of just starting a franchise with the ROS file solved that?

seconding this problem. In fact, the CPU's don't sign players, don't draft players, and don't reorder their depth charts into the next season. Im guessing it's an issue with the team control, and so it has the CPU do nothing since it still assumes the player has control. Looks like you can't fix it, unfortunately.

would it be possible to import the current game results from this franchise file into a new franchise started from the same roster file with control of only one team?

Before you change control to one team in NZA, change all the coaches to CPU management under coach settings. Worked for me

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:00 am

Just finished the Conference Championship round......Pittsburgh over New England 31-28, Dallas over Atlanta 36-21
My blood runs BLACK n GOLD through my veins..raising the Lombardi in February

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:44 am

BUS36 wrote:Just finished the Conference Championship round......Pittsburgh over New England 31-28, Dallas over Atlanta 36-21

I am rooting for a rematch of Packers and Steelers for the Super Bowl.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:09 pm

I have Steelers v Atlanta

Capers( GB DC) was Cowhers first DC and was the DC in the last SB we played GB

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:51 pm

Roger I got an issue. First round, Giants Raiders Steelers Seahawks all win. Game seems to re-seed giving Giants@Falcon, Seahawks@Dallas Steelers@Patriots and Raiders@Chiefs. How can I fix this?
I'm the GM of a sim-hockey league, in which you can play as a player.
Journal and sign-up instructions here

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:48 pm

mee wrote:Roger I got an issue. First round, Giants Raiders Steelers Seahawks all win. Game seems to re-seed giving Giants@Falcon, Seahawks@Dallas Steelers@Patriots and Raiders@Chiefs. How can I fix this?

You will have to tinker with the schedule and adjust again on the ff week if got a different assignment.

Edit: It will adjust because of the seedings of each team. Patriots will face the lowest seed in the AFC. In your case, it's the Steelers (4) since Texans (6) was out of the picture leaving the Chiefs (2) facing the Raiders (3). Same goes with Cowboys (1) who should be playing the lowest seed between team Seahawks (4) or Giants (3). Leaving the Falcons (2) playing the best seed of the two which is the Giants.

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:13 pm

rogerjinx wrote:You will have to tinker with the schedule and adjust again on the ff week if got a different assignment.

Edit: It will adjust because of the seedings of each team. Patriots will face the lowest seed in the AFC. In your case, it's the Steelers (4) since Texans (6) was out of the picture leaving the Chiefs (2) facing the Raiders (3). Same goes with Cowboys (1) who should be playing the lowest seed between team Seahawks (4) or Giants (3). Leaving the Falcons (2) playing the best seed of the two which is the Giants.

Why are the Giants/Raiders 3 shouldn't they be 5?
I'm the GM of a sim-hockey league, in which you can play as a player.
Journal and sign-up instructions here

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:52 am

mee wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:You will have to tinker with the schedule and adjust again on the ff week if got a different assignment.

Why are the Giants/Raiders 3 shouldn't they be 5?

I just checked it in the team standings. Yes they are both 5 in real life and not in the game. I think the Madden 08 AI for playoffs is outdated and follow above rule.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:42 am

if you want the conference Championship to come out correct ..you must change the depth charts to read what is in each team's rosters. Then the out comes will be closer to the real thing.

Return to “Rosters”