2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

User avatar
waynehigh
Veteran
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:34 pm
Location: The Jungle

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby waynehigh » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:09 pm

will this be updated for the playoffs?

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:31 am

waynehigh wrote:will this be updated for the playoffs?



Yes. Right now, it is in the Wild card round. I am currently importing the real player stats from Pro-Football Reference. Will release it a few days from now.

Eros
All-Pro
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:22 am

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby Eros » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:24 am

rogerjinx wrote:
waynehigh wrote:will this be updated for the playoffs?



Yes. Right now, it is in the Wild card round. I am currently importing the real player stats from Pro-Football Reference. Will release it a few days from now.


Thats great. Waiting for it Rogerjinx :mrgreen:

User avatar
waynehigh
Veteran
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:34 pm
Location: The Jungle

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby waynehigh » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:15 pm

cool, lookin forward to it

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:13 am

New Franchise file uploaded on first post:

Updates:
*Week 16 EA Player Ratings
*2016 Players Stats from Pro-Football Reference.
*Actual game scores in the 2016 regular season.

P.S. Remember the rule on PS Squad when going to off-season.

User avatar
GeneralSilent
MVP
Posts: 655
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:59 pm

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby GeneralSilent » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:33 am

rogerjinx wrote:New Franchise file uploaded on first post:

Updates:
*Week 16 EA Player Ratings
*2016 Players Stats from Pro-Football Reference.
*Actual game scores in the 2016 regular season.

P.S. Remember the rule on PS Squad when going to off-season.

Been waiting for this! Thank you!
God bless america!

Image

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:46 am

GeneralSilent wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:New Franchise file uploaded on first post:

Updates:
*Week 16 EA Player Ratings
*2016 Players Stats from Pro-Football Reference.
*Actual game scores in the 2016 regular season.

P.S. Remember the rule on PS Squad when going to off-season.

Been waiting for this! Thank you!



Your welcome. I may need to revisit my formula on my excel on the fumble category since data on Defense and Rushing category has both Fumbles in it. It doesnt add up so I may have to retool my template.

User avatar
GeneralSilent
MVP
Posts: 655
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:59 pm

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby GeneralSilent » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:51 pm

Can you please disable relocation? Or make 2 versions with one having it "On" and the other "Off"? The Bears relocated and i had to restart everything (thankfully i didn't get too far in so it wasn't too bad).
God bless america!

Image

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby rogerjinx » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:43 pm

GeneralSilent wrote:Can you please disable relocation? Or make 2 versions with one having it "On" and the other "Off"? The Bears relocated and i had to restart everything (thankfully i didn't get too far in so it wasn't too bad).


Consider it done..

User avatar
IceyJFish
Pro Bowl
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Charlotte

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby IceyJFish » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:25 pm

But i can't find where the save file in document folder


Return to “Rosters”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests