2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1959
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby rogerjinx » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:35 am

* Roster is using Madden 17 ratings
* Franchise file for the 2016-2017 season
* Compatible with FF/FI XVI Mod
* Players injured or who cant make the final cut are stored in PS Squad. Take note that before you proceed to the next off-season, you should empty the PS Squad or you will lose all players in the FA pool.

To make this work, You need to download/install the ff. files:
FF/FI XVI Mod
AT&T Stadium by KIT & Mee

Put below files in Documents\Madden NFL 08 overwriting versions provided by FF/ FI Mod
PLAYER PORTRAIT PACK
COACH PORTRAIT PACK
2016 DB_Template
2016 StreamedData for 2016 Superstar Rookies

WEEK 18 - PLAYOFFS
FRANCHISE FILE - PLAYOFFS
Spoiler:
Change Log:
2016 Players Stats from Pro-Football Reference.
Actual game scores in the 2016 regular season.


WEEK 12
2016SEASONWK12.7z

Change Log:
Spoiler:
1) Currently in Week 12
2) Week 11 EA Ratings
3) Adjustments on some coaches DEF
4) Player transactions as of Nov 23, 2016
5) Added player weapons by andyyang94
6) Equipment updates and fixed by Eros and Raston


WEEK 10
2016SEASONWK10.7z

Change Log:
Spoiler:
1) Currently in Week 10
2) Week 10 EA Ratings
3) Adjustments on 4 OC changes
4) Player transactions as of Nov 13, 2016
5) Added player weapons by andyyang94
6) Equipment updates by Eros


2016SEASON 1.3.fra.7z

Change Log:
Spoiler:
1) Week 1 Depth Chart
2) Updated Super Bowl Scores
3) Updated Stadium Names
4) Corrected Lions ST Coordinator (Thanks to NickyJ)
5) Player transactions as of Sept 9, 2016
6) Team salary cap adjusted




Thanks to the Mod Team, Bus36, Revanfan, GeneralSilent & Eros for updates, Raston, NickyJ and moonbax for the coaches, Darkommi for base of the HD portraits.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
DrBrownsFan
MVP
Posts: 566
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:10 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio. Home of the 0-Time NCAA Champion University of Akron Zips! FEAR THE ROO!

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby DrBrownsFan » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:09 am

For pick order, import this file into the DRPK table of the franchise: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6T4suX3X7WlZGhCUkwxNXZnZW8/view?usp=sharing

This is the pick order including trades (as of 4/26), comp picks, tiebreakers (and related pick rotations), etc. Due to game limitations, the draft will not include any but the first three picks of the seventh round, but I thought it was more important to get the comp picks right than to include the seventh round.
I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. But I, and 4/5 trained apes, prescribe lichtental's extremely useful USEFUL LINKS thread.

*One grain of salt included in each prescription.

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1959
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:22 am

DrBrownsFan wrote:For pick order, import this file into the DRPK table of the franchise: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6T4suX3X7WlZGhCUkwxNXZnZW8/view?usp=sharing

This is the pick order including trades (as of 4/26), comp picks, tiebreakers (and related pick rotations), etc. Due to game limitations, the draft will not include any but the first three picks of the seventh round, but I thought it was more important to get the comp picks right than to include the seventh round.



That saved time for me. I have uploaded already the DRPK csv in the franchise file. I am currently updating the win/loss record of the coaches. Thanks.

canute
Rookie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:26 pm

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby canute » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:19 pm

Thank you so much for this. I'm quite new to this forum so this has probably been asked elsewhere, but if you are able to answer these two questions (or point me in the right direction), I'd really appreciate it:

1. What is the best way to ensure that all the PS players are assigned to the correct team?

I have saved this table as a csv and was thinking of doing a vlookup to alter TGID in the PLAY table for all the PS players. Is there a better way?

2. With all the rosters full or nearly full, how do you sign draft picks?

I guess I could move a bunch of players to the PS, making sure I save their TGID numbers and then just copy/paste them back in, but again, you may have a better way.

Thanks again for this franchise.

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1959
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:44 pm

canute wrote:Thank you so much for this. I'm quite new to this forum so this has probably been asked elsewhere, but if you are able to answer these two questions (or point me in the right direction), I'd really appreciate it:

1. What is the best way to ensure that all the PS players are assigned to the correct team?

I have saved this table as a csv and was thinking of doing a vlookup to alter TGID in the PLAY table for all the PS players. Is there a better way?

2. With all the rosters full or nearly full, how do you sign draft picks?

I guess I could move a bunch of players to the PS, making sure I save their TGID numbers and then just copy/paste them back in, but again, you may have a better way.

Thanks again for this franchise.


Thanks to that additional source for cap hits. I do that too. But you need to compare it to other sources like Spotrac, OverTheCap and Rotoworld. Label the list then make sure you assign the PGID correctly since some players have same names. Use "VLOOKUP" and "COUNTIF" for checking duplicate names so you can check manually if it referenced the correct PGID. Once you moved them to their teams, remember that it will only allow 55 players per team once you start the regular season.


Yes, you can move those players in PS, But before you do that, save the csv and copy/paste the PGID and TGID to an excel table or template so you will have a reference what was their team before being moved to PS. If you decide to move them back again, use VLOOKUP to lookup the TGID of the player. This is what I do to keep up with the roster in csv and excel which is faster than editing it through editors. Make sure also to update your reference because some of those players who were moved to PSmight be released and you dont want them to come again while you run the vlookup.

User avatar
BUS36
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2675
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:57 am
Location: Springfield,Va.

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby BUS36 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:17 pm

I always make a roster with the draft picks in and then remove guys at the end of week3 in the Preseason
Image
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

canute
Rookie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:26 pm

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby canute » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:45 am

Thanks for your response.

rogerjinx wrote:
Thanks to that additional source for cap hits. I do that too. But you need to compare it to other sources like Spotrac, OverTheCap and Rotoworld. Label the list then make sure you assign the PGID correctly since some players have same names. Use "VLOOKUP" and "COUNTIF" for checking duplicate names so you can check manually if it referenced the correct PGID. Once you moved them to their teams, remember that it will only allow 55 players per team once you start the regular season.


Ah yes, PGID rather than player names - rather obvious actually.

Yes, you can move those players in PS, But before you do that, save the csv and copy/paste the PGID and TGID to an excel table or template so you will have a reference what was their team before being moved to PS. If you decide to move them back again, use VLOOKUP to lookup the TGID of the player. This is what I do to keep up with the roster in csv and excel which is faster than editing it through editors. Make sure also to update your reference because some of those players who were moved to PSmight be released and you dont want them to come again while you run the vlookup.


Are you referring to players that are released in Madden or in real life? I assume the latter.

celm0
Rookie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 11:52 am

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby celm0 » Wed May 04, 2016 1:14 pm

Hello there

great job with the portraits players etc... (still missin how to do the draft order and coaches portraits) but anyway thanks a lot..

i have one question . how can i Start for example the 2016 offseason to the place where the draft will take place. but only for example with the raiders franchise.. ?? ...

can anyone help me with that.. it will mean alot

User avatar
Austinmario13
Hall of Fame
Posts: 3085
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: West Odessa, TX
Contact:

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby Austinmario13 » Wed May 04, 2016 8:07 pm

I'm not sure if you knew this or not, but if you try to trade draft picks with the Cleveland Browns, the game will say that the Browns are over the max amount of draft picks and it won't let you trade.

User avatar
DrBrownsFan
MVP
Posts: 566
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:10 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio. Home of the 0-Time NCAA Champion University of Akron Zips! FEAR THE ROO!

Re: 2016-2017 ROGERJINX FRANCHISE

Postby DrBrownsFan » Thu May 05, 2016 1:18 am

Because we're JUST THAT AWESOME.

But yeah, Madden doesn't let any team get more than 10(?) draft picks in a season; the Browns have 14.
I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. But I, and 4/5 trained apes, prescribe lichtental's extremely useful USEFUL LINKS thread.

*One grain of salt included in each prescription.


Return to “Rosters”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 12 guests