Madden Draft Classes altered

deathcrow89
All-Pro

Postby deathcrow89 » Sun May 10, 2015 5:38 pm

So before i go into anything idk like to say that this was and may be a personal project to alter Madden Draft Classes with stories attached not just randomly generated classes. If anyone is interested in this project i will be working on and would like to download it then i will have files available. I plan to have most of the first round and some scattered Players thru out the draft with mini bios attached. For now i will be working on the first round and will give details when i get further. Again if your interested comment and let me know. If you have any comments or suggestions about the project feel free to leave them and ill take them under consideration.

I also want to share some of the tools ive been using to make it easier to create name number and what not all of my rookies.

Random Name Generator with a few options. http://random-name-generator.info/random/?n=10&g=2&st=2

Roll Dice Online ( which i have been using for randomly picking jersey numbers as well as which draft pick to put what position and go from there. a bit of a side note on this im making a sort of mock draft of what player will sort of go in the selected pick) http://www.roll-dice-online.com/

and lastly i just found this it helps alot when im not sure which college i want the player to go to. https://www.randomlists.com/random-ncaa-football

"I Bleed Blue"

Sponsor

Sponsor

deathcrow89
All-Pro

Re: Madden Draft Classes altered

Postby deathcrow89 » Mon May 11, 2015 12:22 pm

First round is Completed will have a mock Draft List of these players where they are ranked by overall's 1-32. Will be working on rounds 2-3 the next couple of days. Its a task to figure out who i want from what college and what height and attributes and everything. i will post the mock draft just going to load the draft and see how the 1st round looks first.

Round 1 Mock Draft

Top 5 Best Available Players

1) LOLB Demarcus Bland 6'5" 242 Lbs (Florida)

2) QB Colby Grove 6'3" 221 Lbs (Purdue)

3) LG Derrick Figueroa 6'4" 337 Lbs (UAB)

4) FS Mike Gordon 5'11" 208 Lbs (Boston College)

5) TE Jeffrey Mathews 6'6" 248 Lbs (Missouri

"I Bleed Blue"

deathcrow89
All-Pro

Re: Madden Draft Classes altered

Postby deathcrow89 » Wed May 13, 2015 6:50 pm

Giving a Small update on the progress, after reading thru this post by LOBBS viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2432 . Ive decided to go back thru my players that i have gotten done and fix them to fit this system. Atleast fit it to the best i can ill have the 1st round mock draft done by this weekend. 3 rounds of players to go back over and do some quick fixes then rounds 4-7 and undrafted free agents will be later.

"I Bleed Blue"

Return to “Rosters”