Complete Roster & Draft Class Database

kirk1827
Pro Bowl

Re: Complete Roster Database

Postby kirk1827 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:57 am

MajorGeneralBloz wrote:Got some that aren't on the list

Hey thanks for uploading them rosters.

A quick question, did you put the names on the files or where they named like that when you got them?

I ask, because if you have all rosters from Superbowl I - Superbowl L, please up them too.

If not, well any roster you think might be interesting would be cool too. Alot of stuff got lost in PH attack.

Thanks

Sponsor

Sponsor

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:19 pm

Hi,

Is there a full 1985 or 1988 roster available too, with all the proper names and ratings? The ones on the main game for the Bears have the numbers all wrong and names missing, as well as missing the proper coaches playbooks and such. Thanks

kirk1827
Pro Bowl

Postby kirk1827 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:41 pm

Col. Trautman wrote:Hi,

Is there a full 1985 or 1988 roster available too, with all the proper names and ratings? The ones on the main game for the Bears have the numbers all wrong and names missing, as well as missing the proper coaches playbooks and such. Thanks

Here's a 1986 roster that been edited for correctness. The RAR came with a DOC the guy wrote saying what he did.

It's not my work, it was created by a guy named Jeffrey Fritz.

You can either use it or mod it back to a 1985 roster if you have time. If you do mod it, due share.

Good luck and happy gaming
Attachments
1986 NFL Roster.zip
(737.46 KiB) Downloaded 227 times

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi,

Thanks so much! This was the roster I wanted :D This will be extremely fun bringing the Bears to many Super Bowl victories

BTW can I use the custom roster with Superstar mode or just Franchise?

MajorGeneralBloz
Veteran

Postby MajorGeneralBloz » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:20 pm

kirk1827 wrote:

Hey thanks for uploading them rosters.

A quick question, did you put the names on the files or where they named like that when you got them?

I ask, because if you have all rosters from Superbowl I - Superbowl L, please up them too.

If not, well any roster you think might be interesting would be cool too. Alot of stuff got lost in PH attack.

Thanks

Yeah I just added the super bowl to its name.

kirk1827
Pro Bowl

Postby kirk1827 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:30 am

MajorGeneralBloz wrote:
kirk1827 wrote:

Yeah I just added the super bowl to its name.

OK thanks for the reply.

Col. Trautman wrote:Hi,

Thanks so much! This was the roster I wanted :D This will be extremely fun bringing the Bears to many Super Bowl victories

BTW can I use the custom roster with Superstar mode or just Franchise?

I'm not 100% positive it will, but it probably will run good. I just started playing it when you made me find it. Have too many rosters too play but I play when I can.

If you do use the 1986 roster, I recommend using the 1987 - 2015 Draft Classes to get the whole REAL experience.

You can find Draft Classes here: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=11223

Good luck and happy gaming

Any question just ask and I can try and help where I can.

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:07 pm

Hey Kirk,

I downloaded the draft classes now where do I put the files to use them ingame? Thanks

lichtental
MVP

Postby lichtental » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:57 am

Col. Trautman wrote:Hey Kirk,

I downloaded the draft classes now where do I put the files to use them ingame? Thanks

You have to import the draft class at the player retirement stage of your franchise, to do that use NZA editor

here the full franchise guide

bowler525
Rookie

Postby bowler525 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:40 am

Too bad there is not a 1980 Roster. Playing with the old rosters are cool. Especially this time of year when there won't be any real updated rosters for next season till probably early May after the draft. I will say you guys that take the time to make the rosters do a good job with them. 8-) I would imagine the older one in particular are a real challenge because of the research involved.

kirk1827
Pro Bowl

Postby kirk1827 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:09 am

bowler525 wrote:Too bad there is not a 1980 Roster. Playing with the old rosters are cool. Especially this time of year when there won't be any real updated rosters for next season till probably early May after the draft. I will say you guys that take the time to make the rosters do a good job with them. 8-) I would imagine the older one in particular are a real challenge because of the research involved.

Yeah, guys go thru alot of work and time to make these.

I personally like to play the 1986 Roster because after the first season I can load the REAL draft classes for 1987 - 2015. I can replay the NFL. :lol:

Return to “Rosters”