updated roster?

irulme
Veteran

updated roster?

Postby irulme » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:37 pm

Is there even one out anymore? Seems this community gave up making mods. I was playing with the MPN one from months ago. Wanted to have something recent.. Like Kyle Orton on the Bills, etc. With a pic pack that actually works with it. Anything out there at all?

updated roster?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Futual
All-Pro

Re: updated roster?

Postby Futual » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:45 pm

irulme wrote:Is there even one out anymore? Seems this community gave up making mods. I was playing with the MPN one from months ago. Wanted to have something recent.. Like Kyle Orton on the Bills, etc. With a pic pack that actually works with it. Anything out there at all?

aces roster is updated weekly viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16259

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:04 pm

but he misses alot of players and has players that are not even on the team...it is not an up to date roster.. close but not up to date.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Futual
All-Pro

Postby Futual » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:09 am

BUS36 wrote:but he misses alot of players and has players that are not even on the team...it is not an up to date roster.. close but not up to date.

The alternative then is running a roster that has players who are either cut or a roster that is not in tune with the teams changes,lets face it guys we are running Madden 08pc which has been outdated itself and abandoned by everyone but a few,I'm new to this community as I purchased my disc in a second hand store and running it on XP windows which has suffered the same fate as 08pc.It is what it is so to complain that this guys roster is trash then all the rest are as well , if all other things are equal ,is the 2008 roster better than ace who has Cutler at QB as opposed to Rex Grossman or Nick Roach at LB or even having a QB who is the splash screen Vince Young.My whole thinking is realism other wise I can go XBOX,its not realism running my bears with Tony Fiametta at FB when dude was cut months ago,Montell Owens is my FB,the one roster I was running is obsolete and dude posted he done with us another came out of hibernation like a bear and went back again datmaddens 29,hey where is 30? ace respond to my posts and is actively posting rosters,are we paying dude ? NO I don't think hes doing this for a living so I have a problem with demeaning :evil: dude.

Viper652
All-Pro

Postby Viper652 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:13 pm

Im sorry but its a joke when Ray Rice is still o the Ravens

Futual
All-Pro

Postby Futual » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:01 am

Viper652 wrote:Im sorry but its a joke when Ray Rice is still o the Ravens

I assume you are sorry for mpn both ace and 29 Rice is trashed :lol:

KeytoneLarone
Veteran

Postby KeytoneLarone » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:57 pm

I personally preferred the roster on aerovirus' thread. It was the closest that I could find and has ESPN portraits for the players....some things might need a little tweaking here or there but overall pretty good...I would suggest saving different roster files if you make any changes...I haven't gotten any clear solution to why somethings will make injured players playing during the franchise

irulme
Veteran

Postby irulme » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:11 am

KeytoneLarone wrote:I personally preferred the roster on aerovirus' thread. It was the closest that I could find and has ESPN portraits for the players....some things might need a little tweaking here or there but overall pretty good...I would suggest saving different roster files if you make any changes...I haven't gotten any clear solution to why somethings will make injured players playing during the franchise

Yeah, I agree, this one was nicely done.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:59 am

KeytoneLarone wrote:I personally preferred the roster on aerovirus' thread. It was the closest that I could find and has ESPN portraits for the players....some things might need a little tweaking here or there but overall pretty good...I would suggest saving different roster files if you make any changes...I haven't gotten any clear solution to why somethings will make injured players playing during the franchise

Injured players play if there are injured players in the free agent pool. It is a well known glitch. No one knows why it happens, but it does.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

KeytoneLarone
Veteran

Postby KeytoneLarone » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:03 pm

I got guys in my FA that are injured and everything it's all good...but when i do something like...cut matt prater from DEN and sign him to DET...it will mess things up....he does have an injury on him and maybe you cant change players that have an injury from team to team...Also, I am doing my roster edits all in Madden itself...Things might be different if I do them in an editor

Return to “Rosters”