AceofSpades

FeeFiiFooFum
Rookie

Re: Ace of Spades 2016 11.ros

Postby FeeFiiFooFum » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:25 pm

i change my mind i think aces roster are quite accurate compared to jinx and am sure its alot harder to do aces roster since hes not using a mod

Sponsor

Sponsor

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:42 pm

FeeFiiFooFum wrote:i change my mind i think aces roster are quite accurate compared to jinx and am sure its alot harder to do aces roster since hes not using a mod

Well, that's not true.
It is more difficult to build a roster for a mod, because of all the DB_TEMPLATES editing to make it compatible with new uniforms, stadiums and field art, etc etc.
Now, I am not saying that making a roster for vanilla madden is easy. I'm sure it's quite a lot of work, just not as labor intensive as rogerjinx' rosters/franchises

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:16 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
FeeFiiFooFum wrote:i change my mind i think aces roster are quite accurate compared to jinx and am sure its alot harder to do aces roster since hes not using a mod

Well, that's not true.
It is more difficult to build a roster for a mod, because of all the DB_TEMPLATES editing to make it compatible with new uniforms, stadiums and field art, etc etc.
Now, I am not saying that making a roster for vanilla madden is easy. I'm sure it's quite a lot of work, just not as labor intensive as rogerjinx' rosters/franchises

Right on the money. With all the weekly transactions and extraction of EA's weekly player ratings, it really consumes my free time.

There is a big difference between accuracy and making things compatible. I am okay with my roster not compatible with online play, but accuracy? Well they need to check the lineup between said rosters first before saying mine is not accurate than the other.

To Ace, keep it up for the sake of players who wants online play. If you need help to make your roster more accurate without comprimising compatibility with the vanilla version, I can give you some tips.

AceofSpades
All-Pro

Postby AceofSpades » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:38 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:

Well, that's not true.

Right on the money. With all the weekly transactions and extraction of EA's weekly player ratings, it really consumes my free time.

There is a big difference between accuracy and making things compatible. I am okay with my roster not compatible with online play, but accuracy? Well they need to check the lineup between said rosters first before saying mine is not accurate than the other.

To Ace, keep it up for the sake of players who wants online play. If you need help to make your roster more accurate without comprimising compatibility with the vanilla version, I can give you some tips.

Well thank you Jinx we certainly need it with all the back and forth,these guys dont understand how tedious it is to produce rosters and especially you with your original templates.Guys have come and gone [ramp,Datmadden] but looks like the two of us are here to stay.

Again thank you for your hard work to keep Madden 08 PC users with quality rosters.

Ace

coolman66
Rookie

Re: Ace of Spades 2016 #16 .ros

Postby coolman66 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:56 pm

your Portraits file link does not work

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:39 pm

coolman66 wrote:your Portraits file link does not work

Have you read the complaints this guy has had about his roster?

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:27 am

Ace:

I know that I have been extremely critical and sometimes rude. I now understand that your roster was for online use. I just always believed that accuracy in roster making means alot,really integrity. When I posted edits in your roster, it was to help make it better. I know what it is to make a roster from scratch from the previous year. 2014 and 2015 roster took me 3 full weeks to get a pre draft roster with all the players. Between dawg and RevanFan they wanted perfection that I did not even think about.

So I want to apologize to you, and if ever you want any info on the Steelers I will happy to let you know about.

Keep up the work
BUS36
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

AceofSpades
All-Pro

Postby AceofSpades » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:32 pm

BUS36 wrote:Ace:

I know that I have been extremely critical and sometimes rude. I now understand that your roster was for online use. I just always believed that accuracy in roster making means alot,really integrity. When I posted edits in your roster, it was to help make it better. I know what it is to make a roster from scratch from the previous year. 2014 and 2015 roster took me 3 full weeks to get a pre draft roster with all the players. Between dawg and RevanFan they wanted perfection that I did not even think about.

So I want to apologize to you, and if ever you want any info on the Steelers I will happy to let you know about.

Keep up the work
BUS36

Yes our rosters were primarily for online play where accuracy was not the main focus in terms of [ player numbers,age,skin color or if they attended the U ] but rather would the roster load for online play.Yes we want our rosters to reflect realism but dont have the time to be completely accurate COMPARABLE to the high standards of Jinx.

Futual
All-Pro

Re: Ace of Spades 2017 .ros

Postby Futual » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:09 pm

WOW WE IS ALL I CAN SAY :D :D :D :D :D

i been wanting to use mini camp to improve but jinx kept crashing even trying to practice it would crash im not into mods and the like .txx ace this is great :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AceofSpades wrote:ATTENTION MADDEN GAMERS !!!!!

Now that the new template is working updates to roster will be made periodically,this template is a default so pics are a work in progress as well as the roster itself

i want to thank Roger Jinx for the use of his player pics as a reference to update original 2008 default template

Looking to game Madden 08PC ?

Come to my Madden 08 PC CHAT SITE GAMERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE IN AND OUT,come relax,talk trash IP 2 IP GAME[color=#FF0000]S

[/color]
http://www.chatzy.com/437818978181

All Madden extras work no need for ff. files:
FF/FI XVI Mod to make this roster work .

I have had numerous complaints PM to have a roster non mod
several say it crashes.

New Template to improve your skills

Mini Camp
Skill Drills
Practice

I'M THE AceofSpades

I want to thank:

XBoxer,
Qz33n Bee03333
sniper
Marlynmansion