Great info man.

Re: Roster Editing Help me thread

Sponsor

Sponsor

ianjones
Veteran

Re: Roster Editing Help me thread

Postby ianjones » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:53 am

thanks. i tried to do something similar inside the NZA editor and it went over like a brick through a window. there is a vague possibility that someone could find a way to switch up the divisions for franchise mode inside the DB editor...i dunno...im not that familiar with it yet. but you would have to figure out which files contain the schedule generator, the playoff bracket generator, the league statistics and standings, and the starting screen where you assign each team a user/cpu designation. these things are the files that need to access the division input. i think the off-season and training camps would be ok. they seem to call all their data from input created on the fly, and i dont think either of them need to know which division is which. im not sure which of any of these files actually crash the game and which ones just create some stupidness in the game. if i ever fool with it and get something manageable, ill be sure to let everyone know, but as of now, this is just all theoretical nonsense lol. you would need to change the entire graphical interface of the user/cpu assignment screen, because, even if you can get everything else right, if you put more than 4 teams in any division, it will still only show 4 of those teams on that screen.

Return to “Rosters”