2021-2022 JINXROSTER

User avatar
elguapo
Hall of Fame
Posts: 3016
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:24 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: 2021-2022 JINXROSTER

Postby elguapo » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:06 am

rogerjinx wrote:
elguapo wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Yeah the patreon thing is rewarding for the countless hours I spent on the updates. You could continue the roster for the mod. I am 100% sure you can do it for us. :)

I would then just sit back, relax and just play the updates and throw some ideas if possible. Been busy lately too with the crypto world. :D


I wish I had the time to work on rosters. When I first signed up to the site that is what I wanted to do but there were too many roster makers so I decided to try and help out on something else.

Yeah I’m into crypto too. It’s far better than playing the lottery. What a crazy rise shiba inu has been lately.

I might do a donation type if users are interested in my work but with crypto. I would just post the coin’s receive address and not mess around with patreon and stuff like that.



Oh that shiba inu lol. I would definitely donate crypto to support you for your work. :)


Well shoot, let me send you my deposit address lol.

EA only provided one roster a year. Why don’t you do that instead and chill during the season.

Re: 2021-2022 JINXROSTER

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

bamarulzz
Pro Bowl
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: 2021-2022 JINXROSTER

Postby bamarulzz » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:33 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
mike9472 wrote:
elguapo wrote:Roger doesn’t do it for the FF mod anymore?


As far as I know he only releases the first week and end of season rosters for free. For all other updates you have to join his Patreon page. Soon everyone will be charging for updates and the community will fade away.


Actually I am contemplating to take down my patreon site since I dont have time anymore. I am missing the weekly updates. So yeah that is a fact I am considering and if I should continue doing it.

Might as well pass this to the next roster maker here.

Roger you do a great job on the rosters . FWIW I"m ok with roster updates every 2-3 weeks

JELew
Rookie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:48 pm

Re: 2021-2022 JINXROSTER

Postby JELew » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:29 pm

Can some one post the Madden 2003 Default roster to download? Also, is it possible to convert the veterans stadium from Madden 2003 to madden 08/07?

User avatar
Austinmario13
Hall of Fame
Posts: 3454
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: Odessa, TX
Contact:

Re: 2021-2022 JINXROSTER

Postby Austinmario13 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:36 am

JELew wrote:Can some one post the Madden 2003 Default roster to download? Also, is it possible to convert the veterans stadium from Madden 2003 to madden 08/07?

This is the wrong thread to ask this question. This is not for old rosters... :roll:

User avatar
DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:49 pm

Re: 2021-2022 JINXROSTER

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:57 pm

Hey Rog,

I got a question how can I take Vince Biegel from the roster and add him to my franchise which is in Week 12 (this week). He is missing. Can I just do one player swap from a roster to a franchise on a CSV. Or do I have to create a player by using another in my franchise making him in using NZA Editor. Please help. Need to add him for Sunday's FB video podcast.
Image
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2756
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2021-2022 JINXROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:57 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:Hey Rog,

I got a question how can I take Vince Biegel from the roster and add him to my franchise which is in Week 12 (this week). He is missing. Can I just do one player swap from a roster to a franchise on a CSV. Or do I have to create a player by using another in my franchise making him in using NZA Editor. Please help. Need to add him for Sunday's FB video podcast.



I suggest do the swap in the roster csv. He is outside of the franchise could be in the reserved due to injury. Once swapped, create a franchise from that modified roster. then extract that entry from that new franchise to your new existing franchise. :)

User avatar
DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:49 pm

Re: 2021-2022 JINXROSTER

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:37 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:Hey Rog,

I got a question how can I take Vince Biegel from the roster and add him to my franchise which is in Week 12 (this week). He is missing. Can I just do one player swap from a roster to a franchise on a CSV. Or do I have to create a player by using another in my franchise making him in using NZA Editor. Please help. Need to add him for Sunday's FB video podcast.



I suggest do the swap in the roster csv. He is outside of the franchise could be in the reserved due to injury. Once swapped, create a franchise from that modified roster. then extract that entry from that new franchise to your new existing franchise. :)


Got em. Thanks it worked.
Image
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!


Return to “Rosters”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests