Re: 2020-2021 ROJO ROSTER

Sponsor

Sponsor

thunder98
Rookie

Postby thunder98 » Tue May 19, 2020 3:49 pm

Viper652 wrote:The roster link isnt working. Taking me to crazy websites

BUS36 posted the latest roster as an attachment on page seven.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Fri May 22, 2020 11:41 pm

Okay, since we dont have the EA ratings yet, I am tempted to overhaul the rookie ratings especially their speed and other physical attributes by using their BMI. I am collating data for this year's rookies and some last year.

MikeWest502
All-Pro

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun May 24, 2020 12:58 pm

Rojo, can you test something for me? It's an attempt to solve the shank punts and missed fg's! The second is to correct the qb sack issue, later!

While I'm screwing with playbooks, it dawned on me that special teams punts and fg's are in the offensive books. I only imagined that Madden 08 punting and kicking logic is also tied to the offensive book, not the ST coordinator rating. And you've already edited the some HC's and ST coaches P/K rating, but no change in the shanks! So now, test the OC! Adjust the OC K/P rating to something above 70 to start! I've have better results with cpu kicking in my franchise since I made the change! One punter avg 51 yds on 6 punts and went 3/4 fg with the game winner in slow-mo! I also made the top ten kickers and punters "clutch kickers" role!

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sun May 24, 2020 2:45 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:Rojo, can you test something for me? It's an attempt to solve the shank punts and missed fg's! The second is to correct the qb sack issue, later!

While I'm screwing with playbooks, it dawned on me that special teams punts and fg's are in the offensive books. I only imagined that Madden 08 punting and kicking logic is also tied to the offensive book, not the ST coordinator rating. And you've already edited the some HC's and ST coaches P/K rating, but no change in the shanks! So now, test the OC! Adjust the OC K/P rating to something above 70 to start! I've have better results with cpu kicking in my franchise since I made the change! One punter avg 51 yds on 6 punts and went 3/4 fg with the game winner in slow-mo! I also made the top ten kickers and punters "clutch kickers" role!

Thanks for that info. Will try that mate.

MikeWest502
All-Pro

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue May 26, 2020 1:24 pm

Rojo, I have a crowd pleaser! Using the latest roster, I made many first round rookie's player 2nd role label "Fan Favorites". when the camera panned to fans one group had "0"
jerseys, and another group was wearing 3 different jerseys, including CeeDee Lam's No.1 I gave him!

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Tue May 26, 2020 5:13 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:Rojo, I have a crowd pleaser! Using the latest roster, I made many first round rookie's player 2nd role label "Fan Favorites". when the camera panned to fans one group had "0"
jerseys, and another group was wearing 3 different jerseys, including CeeDee Lam's No.1 I gave him!

Whoah I never thought that role will have an effect on the fans jersey. I dont normally use that role when editing the roster. Guess will some changer on the initial roster then. Thanks for the input

thegoldendragonx
All-Pro

Postby thegoldendragonx » Tue May 26, 2020 7:37 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:Rojo, I have a crowd pleaser! Using the latest roster, I made many first round rookie's player 2nd role label "Fan Favorites". when the camera panned to fans one group had "0"

Whoah I never thought that role will have an effect on the fans jersey. I dont normally use that role when editing the roster. Guess will some changer on the initial roster then. Thanks for the input

This is why I love Madden 08, there are so many fun things we don’t know about and there are a lot of things we can tweak.

MikeWest502
All-Pro

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue May 26, 2020 8:30 pm

thegoldendragonx wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

This is why I love Madden 08, there are so many fun things we don’t know about and there are a lot of things we can tweak.

The PBE's, NZA, DB and AMP editors make it possible for me to touch thing's in Madden I thought I never could and badly needed updating! I was screwing around in NZA adding roles for the rookies and had no idea what I did til I played the next game! Shocked and happy, I had to share!

Rojo, one more thing! :? , When I tried to make my Go-to-Guy's in NZA, I get the indexing error again. Can you adjust K.C T. Hill and Kelce, Minn. A Thielan please. I will do the remaining rookies and changes when the M21 ratings and X-Factors are revealed! I may need to learn the role codes for db editor soon! Somehow, A Thielan now has the body of the 6'5 250 T.E! :o!

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Tue May 26, 2020 11:14 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:Rojo, can you test something for me? It's an attempt to solve the shank punts and missed fg's! The second is to correct the qb sack issue, later!

Thanks for that info. Will try that mate.

I have a theory that the shank punts and field goals are due to team ratings. I normally let Madden automatically set the team ratings by releasing an extra player in each team.

I use 32 of the countless "New Player" at the bottom of the roster. I change the TGID from 1 - 32 for the NFL teams. I make sure they have a unique PGID, change the PPOS to wide receiver (2 or 3) to make sure I don't get an error when releasing the player and then I set the POVR to 100 to make it easy to find and release the player.

When you load the roster in Madden just release every "New Player" in each team and Madden will automatically adjust the team ratings. Also make sure your free agents team has enough room to take the released players.

Return to “Rosters”