2019-2020 ROJO ROSTER

DOLPHINSKINGS1
Pro Bowl

Re: 2019-2020 ROJO ROSTER

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:56 am

BUS36 wrote:Here you guys go ...2019ROJOFinal.ros

2019ROJOROSTER FINAL.ros

Thanks Bus! Thanks Roger! I need to move this to my franchise 2020 so I am set for 2020 season. How do you take the injured file and suspended file and add them to either PS or Free Agency so they carryover? I would like to have all of these players included into my franchise. Thanks boys! Any help would be appreciated.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:10 pm

You can use NZA 1.3 open the roster or franchise and go to the tab with INJURIES. Then you can click on the Delete ALL Injuries and then save.....

NZA1.3.png

Remember to open the correct file

NZA1.3 _2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

DOLPHINSKINGS1
Pro Bowl

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:55 pm

Thanks it worked!
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

Eddy13
Rookie

Postby Eddy13 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:23 pm

When I download that file I get DDL warning. Any ideas to fix that?

LeoAlvesDS
Rookie

Postby LeoAlvesDS » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:28 pm

Hello. After applying the mod, the game works normally with the standard roster, but when you apply your roster, it crashes and no longer works when I try to play a game. What could it be, how could I fix it? "Madden NFL has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working properly. Close the program "

https://imgur.com/a/42bX2lw

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:13 pm

LeoAlvesDS wrote:Hello. After applying the mod, the game works normally with the standard roster, but when you apply your roster, it crashes and no longer works when I try to play a game. What could it be, how could I fix it? "Madden NFL has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working properly. Close the program "

https://imgur.com/a/42bX2lw

Did you make sure you installed the FF/FI Mod too? This roster requires the mod.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

raiders#11
Pro Bowl

Postby raiders#11 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:29 am

First of all thank you for all your effort and time.
but when i look at some players their ages are false. at the start of the nfl season 2019 for example tyron smith and zack marton are 28 not 29 or aaron rodgers is 35 not 36 which makes a big difference because you have him on the roster for one more year in franchise.

I think many of you who are playing franchise mode have the same "problem" that the dump ai of madden is cutting many qbs because of their salaries but in real life they wouldnt for example goff. is there anything how it can be handled despite cut them and sign them making own roster ?
Is there a possibility to deactivate things like team distraction or underachiever for a player ? because it completely ruins franchises and it make no fun no more because all players decline in awareness.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:46 pm

raiders#11 wrote:First of all thank you for all your effort and time.
but when i look at some players their ages are false. at the start of the nfl season 2019 for example tyron smith and zack marton are 28 not 29 or aaron rodgers is 35 not 36 which makes a big difference because you have him on the roster for one more year in franchise.

I think many of you who are playing franchise mode have the same "problem" that the dump ai of madden is cutting many qbs because of their salaries but in real life they wouldnt for example goff. is there anything how it can be handled despite cut them and sign them making own roster ?
Is there a possibility to deactivate things like team distraction or underachiever for a player ? because it completely ruins franchises and it make no fun no more because all players decline in awareness.

You might have the 2018 season copy I created or must have altered their age. For 2019, I have them with their correct age. I have a player database with their birth date and I deduct the birthdate year from the season to get their age for the season.You can see in the archives even in the final release that those players you mentioned are actually at the age you expected.

For franchise mode, to get rid of the dumb AI, my preference is to control all teams. About roles, you can also disable them globally using NZA editor to revert all roles to default/none.

DOLPHINSKINGS1
Pro Bowl

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:04 pm

Rogerjinx,

Question: Can I carryover all 78 current Miami Dolphins from your roster as I added all the new free agent acquisitions as of 3/25/2020 to all 32 teams? In my franchise which I have not started, I control every single team. But, I am not going to started it because we do not have a schedule yet and we do not have the draftees yet. The Dolphins will have 92 players going into training camp according to Sun-Sentinel Omar Kelly. With the addition of 2 players on the roster it will be 55 as our game and in real life which is really good. And will there be a way to change the playoff format from 12 to 14 that's a challenge I think ? I might just wait till our 55 are selected in August. But, with this COVID-19 the season may start later we really don't know. They are considering to push back the NFL draft. Sad. But, we need to get this under control and it seems like it is not as it continues to spread. I live in Montana and we have 71 cases and 5 dead. No work since March 13. All schools are shut down and I am a School Bus Driver. We can't even go out of our homes as we locked down. Just bored at home I guess. Anyways, thanks for the roster.

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:27 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:Rogerjinx,

Question: Can I carryover all 78 current Miami Dolphins from your roster as I added all the new free agent acquisitions as of 3/25/2020 to all 32 teams? In my franchise which I have not started, I control every single team. But, I am not going to started it because we do not have a schedule yet and we do not have the draftees yet. The Dolphins will have 92 players going into training camp according to Sun-Sentinel Omar Kelly. With the addition of 2 players on the roster it will be 55 as our game and in real life which is really good. And will there be a way to change the playoff format from 12 to 14 that's a challenge I think ? I might just wait till our 55 are selected in August. But, with this COVID-19 the season may start later we really don't know. They are considering to push back the NFL draft. Sad. But, we need to get this under control and it seems like it is not as it continues to spread. I live in Montana and we have 71 cases and 5 dead. No work since March 13. All schools are shut down and I am a School Bus Driver. We can't even go out of our homes as we locked down. Just bored at home I guess. Anyways, thanks for the roster.

Well if you are pertaining to roster usage and asking for permission yes you may but if asking gamewise during franchise, you might need follow Revanfan's franchise guide as it can allow you to have more than 55 players during PRESEASON ONLY. For regular season, you need to have max 55 and put the rest perhaps in PS team or TGID 1008. I have updated my roster as well together with contracts (some dummy yet) and will release a beta version probably after the lockdown. For the playoff format ang the 17 game regular season schedule in 08, it is not possible to do it :(.

Return to “Rosters”