2019-2020 ROJO ROSTER

stcardinal
Rookie
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Re: 2019-2020 ROJO ROSTER

Postby stcardinal » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:53 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
stcardinal wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

What do you mean by one sided? Can you explain the details?


I dunno if it's just me, but I recently switched over to the new roster and the game play just feels very different. The old roster I was rocking (which I love BTW from last year) played more realistic like a sim. Since switching over to the new roster, it's like arcade mode. I can run up the score 60 - 3 with pretty much any team. I tried adjusting the sliders but I just thought it was odd. Not sure if anything changed.


Havent played a complete game using this roster so I cant comment on it. Nothing changed from the sliders except for the ratings which is lowered compared to last year. Think you need to tinker with sliders or do it in All Madden


Yeah, I am playing on all Madden. I'm just adjusting as I go. Just tried another game, 38-0 now. Getting better. Anyway, really appreciate your rosters. It's something I look forward to every year.

Re: 2019-2020 ROJO ROSTER

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2019-2020 ROJO ROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:45 pm

stcardinal wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
stcardinal wrote:
I dunno if it's just me, but I recently switched over to the new roster and the game play just feels very different. The old roster I was rocking (which I love BTW from last year) played more realistic like a sim. Since switching over to the new roster, it's like arcade mode. I can run up the score 60 - 3 with pretty much any team. I tried adjusting the sliders but I just thought it was odd. Not sure if anything changed.


Havent played a complete game using this roster so I cant comment on it. Nothing changed from the sliders except for the ratings which is lowered compared to last year. Think you need to tinker with sliders or do it in All Madden


Yeah, I am playing on all Madden. I'm just adjusting as I go. Just tried another game, 38-0 now. Getting better. Anyway, really appreciate your rosters. It's something I look forward to every year.


If I have a chance, I will try and see what needs to be adjusted. Just thinking maybe it is your skills and all madden is just a piece of cake to you.haha

Barrigana99
Veteran
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:39 pm

Re: 2019-2020 ROJO ROSTER

Postby Barrigana99 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:24 pm

excelente work Roger :o
just one thing how can i help to create new portraits for all players?,because some portraits are hold an teh game will bee awesome with the new portaits for every players

Titans adjust
Cairo Santos realese
Cody Parkey add

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2019-2020 ROJO ROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:48 pm

Barrigana99 wrote:excelente work Roger :o
just one thing how can i help to create new portraits for all players?,because some portraits are hold an teh game will bee awesome with the new portaits for every players

Titans adjust
Cairo Santos realese
Cody Parkey add


Planning to finish all rookies this weekend then go to the vets with no picture yet. :)

Barrigana99
Veteran
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:39 pm

Re: 2019-2020 ROJO ROSTER

Postby Barrigana99 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:46 pm

awesome roger anything you need just say and i help :P

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2019-2020 ROJO ROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:44 am

ROJO Roster Version 6.0 uploaded on first post.

* Transactions as of Oct 12, 2019
* Madden 20 Week 6 player ratings integrated
* Fully compatible to future portrait updates
* Coach change for Redskins
* 3 UDFAs created who were activated.

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2019-2020 ROJO ROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:13 am

For those who are still digging with the roster releases from Week 1 to 5, all were updated to be compatible to 2019 HD Portrait Pack and future portrait updates. All of them can be found in archives in first post. All of them have are labeled x.2.

2019ROJOROSTER V1.2
2019ROJOROSTER V2.2
2019ROJOROSTER V3.2
2019ROJOROSTER V4.2
2019ROJOROSTER V5.2

User avatar
BUS36
Hall of Fame
Posts: 3135
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:57 am
Location: Springfield,Va.

Re: 2019-2020 ROJO ROSTER

Postby BUS36 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:41 am

Great Work as always ...let me know if anything needs done....

Kameron Kelly's Portrait is not correct...here is the correct on from ESPN..

Kameron Kelly.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

RamsFan
Veteran
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: 2019-2020 ROJO ROSTER

Postby RamsFan » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Great work on the roster and portraits
so far the only the wrong portrait i saw
Matt Moore of the Chiefs

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2156
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: 2019-2020 ROJO ROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:17 pm

BUS36 wrote:Great Work as always ...let me know if anything needs done....

Kameron Kelly's Portrait is not correct...here is the correct on from ESPN..


I have that one. Must have incorrectly saved/overwrote it. Will update it together Bears-Bengals update.

Edit: Can you check too all rookies if were saved correctly? I was like doing it one with my eyes barely open due to lack of sleep.lols


Return to “Rosters”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest