Will there be an AMP roster editor for Madden 21

TR71777
Rookie

Postby TR71777 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:26 pm

I would like to know will there be an AMP roster editor for Madden 21 cause I don't like limits on creating players and I don't know why EA put limits on how many created players you can make for madden anyways I just wanted to know cause I am trying to build rosters for Madden 21 and if there are any roster editors for Madden 21 . :(

Sponsor

Sponsor

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Re: Will there be an AMP roster editor for Madden 21

Postby StingRay68 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:20 am

It is extremely doubtful that there will ever be madden 21 support included in AMP.
Previous years madden rosters were based on the db format, and AMP is reliant on tbdaccess.dll which handles the reading/writing of the db files.
Madden 21 has a completely different format and would require development of something unique to handle reading/writing.
There are no editors for madden 21 rosters to this point.

TR71777
Rookie

Postby TR71777 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:01 pm

StingRay68 wrote:It is extremely doubtful that there will ever be madden 21 support included in AMP.
Previous years madden rosters were based on the db format, and AMP is reliant on tbdaccess.dll which handles the reading/writing of the db files.
Madden 21 has a completely different format and would require development of something unique to handle reading/writing.

Damn cause I don't like the way EA limits you on creating players and I don't know what this years madden 21 limit is on creating players who ever decided to put a limit on how many players you can create is a moron to no end.

I appreciate your help I just wish I knew the limit on this years madden for created player thats why I like amp so much cause I didn't have to worry about any created players limit.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:40 am

TR71777 wrote:
StingRay68 wrote:It is extremely doubtful that there will ever be madden 21 support included in AMP.

Damn cause I don't like the way EA limits you on creating players and I don't know what this years madden 21 limit is on creating players who ever decided to put a limit on how many players you can create is a moron to no end.

I appreciate your help I just wish I knew the limit on this years madden for created player thats why I like amp so much cause I didn't have to worry about any created players limit.

Madden sucks anyways.

TR71777
Rookie

Postby TR71777 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:36 am

Austinmario13 wrote:
TR71777 wrote:

Madden sucks anyways.

I understand how you feel but as it stands its the only football game I have for both pc and xbox one cause I am out of town a lot doing all kinds of medical tests at the VA due to personal reasons and this game keeps me going at times I just wish there was an amp for madden 21

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:09 pm

The modders on DISCORD.com are working on editors for M21. They are getting close to a solution……
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Return to “Utilities”