Madden amp csv

DividedWe_Fall
Rookie

Madden amp csv

Postby DividedWe_Fall » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:34 am

Hey guys,

I know this isn't the proper thread to be asking but the other thread has been locked. I was brought to these boards because of the Madden Amp application. Just looking to connect the dots, someone had said you could import csv and then create a roster file out of it? I don't know if I am way off just going off what someone else said on another forum.

I have the application downloaded but when I go to try and import the csv file it says it doesn't support that extension. It is looking for a .ros, .db etc, extension. This is for use for the ps4 so I may be way off here I just figured there should be a way to take this roster and plug it back into ps4 and use it there.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Madden amp csv

Sponsor

Sponsor

SGMRock
Veteran

Re: Madden amp csv

Postby SGMRock » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:56 am

Personally I find the best way to import / export CSV's from databases is to use elguapo and StingRay68's database editor. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=21400 use the current version 2.1b works well. I use AMP when I want to do global edits fast or just adjust a few players because the graphical interface is just easier than dealing with csv files.

DividedWe_Fall
Rookie

Re: Madden amp csv

Postby DividedWe_Fall » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:07 pm

Awesome I will take a look. Thanks for the response.

Return to “Utilities”