Madden AMP

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Madden AMP

Postby StingRay68 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:29 am

Madden Amp 4.41

THIS WILL NOT WORK FOR MADDEN 21 or newer, EA has changed the roster format starting in Madden 21.

Amp441.zip
(3.71 MiB) Downloaded 3727 times

By using this editor, users are responsible for understanding and adhering to any EULA from EA that they agreed to. If unsure whether a particular edit is going to be allowed, do not publish/share it with any online community.

*** Reminder to BACK UP ALL FILES BEFORE EDITING ! ***

Do not edit files while the game is running.
Making edits in game requires reloading the roster file when finished editing in game in order to view those changes.

Madden Amp is written in C# using Visual Studio 2013.
Source Code is available through Sourceforge:
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/maddenamp/code/trunk

Subversion client (such as Tortoise SVN, https://tortoisesvn.net/)
Checkout (Current Version) - svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/maddenamp/code/trunk
Checkout (Entire Project) - svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/maddenamp/code

Submitting any changes to the source code requires a sourceforge account.
Contact Stingray68 through sourceforge, or on the Football Idiot forums, to request write access.
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/

Madden AMP

Sponsor

Sponsor

rovert22044
Rookie

Re: Madden AMP

Postby rovert22044 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:02 am

I’ve been using this tool to update my rosters on PC. It definitely makes things a whole lot easier, that’s for sure! I really appreciate you putting in the time to update the editor for M19.

If I may ask, do you have any plans to fix the depth chart editor or the injury adder/remover tool? Those would be amazing additions to update for sure if I had any say.

Again, thank you for y’all you’ve done!

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:28 am

rovert22044 wrote:If I may ask, do you have any plans to fix the depth chart editor or the injury adder/remover tool?

Injuries I just checked and a couple of the controls got their code disconnected for some reason. So I think that will be working with next release.
What is wrong with depth chart editor now? I looked at it and moved bears qbs around and it seemed fine. If you mean all the new positions that are in 19 like slot receiver, then no those arent in the editor right now.
I cannot put in an auto reorder until the overall calculations are done. I asked for help with defining the fields in the roster editing thread.

tbb429
All-Pro

Postby tbb429 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:20 am

do you think there's any chance of it being able to add draft class editing to amp?

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:15 am

tbb429 wrote:do you think there's any chance of it being able to add draft class editing to amp?

Looked at it real quick. It doesn't look compressed/encrypted, but the format is different. Would take figuring that out and then making reader/writer for it. Not something I am going to work on in the near future though.

tbb429
All-Pro

Postby tbb429 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:23 am

StingRay68 wrote:
tbb429 wrote:do you think there's any chance of it being able to add draft class editing to amp?

Looked at it real quick. It doesn't look compressed/encrypted, but the format is different. Would take figuring that out and then making reader/writer for it. Not something I am going to work on in the near future though.

ok thanks, good to know though

jk31
Rookie

Postby jk31 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:41 pm

Is there any Tutorial how this tool works? I don't even know where to find the roster files...I thought they are in the Documents/Madden NFL 19/saves folder, but they aren't.

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:56 pm

jk31 wrote:Is there any Tutorial how this tool works? I don't even know where to find the roster files...I thought they are in the Documents/Madden NFL 19/saves folder, but they aren't.

Documents/Madden NFL 19/settings/ROSTER-Official (Also adding this info to the first post)
You may also have roster saves under different names if you've edited/saved using in game editing.

rovert22044
Rookie

Postby rovert22044 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:31 pm

StingRay68 wrote:
rovert22044 wrote:If I may ask, do you have any plans to fix the depth chart editor or the injury adder/remover tool?

Injuries I just checked and a couple of the controls got their code disconnected for some reason. So I think that will be working with next release.
What is wrong with depth chart editor now? I looked at it and moved bears qbs around and it seemed fine. If you mean all the new positions that are in 19 like slot receiver, then no those arent in the editor right now.
I cannot put in an auto reorder until the overall calculations are done. I asked for help with defining the fields in the roster editing thread.

Hmmm That's weird. When I try to do depth chart edits, it doesn't work (more specifically removing a player from the team's depth chart). I found that if you move a player from one team to another, it leaves him on his original team's depth chart in-game so I tried removing them and it didn't seem to work. I'll test it again tonight when I get the chance.

Looking forward to your next update! I'll be sure to give you a shout-out on my roster thread over at OS.

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:45 pm

rovert22044 wrote:When I try to do depth chart edits, it doesn't work (more specifically removing a player from the team's depth chart). I found that if you move a player from one team to another, it leaves him on his original team's depth chart in-game so I tried removing them and it didn't seem to work. I'll test it again tonight when I get the chance.

I tried to remove a player from depth chart, seemed ok in editor, but when I checked the file afterwards it did not remove the record from the depth chart table. Anyway I tracked it down and the function to remove a record wasn't being done right. Looks like that has been broken from a long time ago too. Will be fixed on next release. Now that I think about it, I've never really removed records, I've always added them if anything.
I'm surprised I haven't heard about that problem before now.
That should fix the issue with moving a player since the original depth chart record wasn't actually being removed.

Return to “Utilities”