Madden AMP

SBranch90
Rookie

Re: Madden AMP

Postby SBranch90 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:44 pm

So I've been using this a couple of days. The export/import function is really easy to use to do mass edits of rosters. Any chance this will be able to edit CFM files? I would love to be able to do a custom progression system for league play. Although, it remains to be seen if the built in progression system and XP sliders are worth while. I did notice that offline franchises had good progression without overloading the talent when sliders were set to certain levels. I would however like to do something for OL since they get like zero stats and end up very weak as years go on. Same goes for kickers and punters for some reason.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cursive
Pro Bowl

Postby Cursive » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:57 pm

So draft class face id is linked to Unknown260, but it's not as easy as adding the Face ID linked to a certian ID. I think it's tied to another field or 2 to make it work correctly.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:56 pm

• When you delete multiple players, only the first person you deleted is actually gone when you go back in-game.
  • Ankles do not save.
  • When you select something in Facemarks and then refresh, something random is chosen instead.
  • I think this has been addressed before, but I'll address it again: Injuries work and will show up in-game, but not in exhibition for some reason.

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:54 am

Austinmario13 wrote:
  • When you delete multiple players, only the first person you deleted is actually gone when you go back in-game.
  • Ankles do not save.
  • When you select something in Facemarks and then refresh, something random is chosen instead.
  • I think this has been addressed before, but I'll address it again: Injuries work and will show up in-game, but not in exhibition for some reason.

If you're saying that you cannot delete more than one player in a given editing session, I will look at it.
There is no option to select multiple players to edit/delete within the player editor. That is not something I am going to add support for either due to how the original code handles loading the players. Exporting with csv, editing and then importing should be how you handle working with a large groups of edits.
Perhaps injuries simply do not carry over to an exhibition game? Regardless, I have no idea how to apply injuries to exhibition games if it isn't already working within the editor.
Will look into the other things you mentioned.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:36 am

Stingray68 wrote:If you're saying that you cannot delete more than one player in a given editing session, I will look at it.

That is what I'm saying.

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:56 am

Austinmario13 wrote:
Stingray68 wrote:If you're saying that you cannot delete more than one player in a given editing session, I will look at it.

That is what I'm saying.

Detail the steps to reproduce the problem. I just tested deleting more than one player and it worked for me.

sabo
Rookie

Postby sabo » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:42 am

Loving the update stingray

Random request, not sure if possible

Adding celebrations to global editor

Seeman22
Rookie

Postby Seeman22 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:28 pm

In my testing I’m matching up the Face ID to Unknown238, which does place a CAP portrait. But that works for me, until we can edit a franchise file.

What is a CAP Portrait: please explain this term.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:50 pm

StingRay68 wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:

That is what I'm saying.

Detail the steps to reproduce the problem. I just tested deleting more than one player and it worked for me.

Yeah it'll work in the editor, but when you go back in game, only the first player you deleted is gone.

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:31 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:Yeah it'll work in the editor, but when you go back in game, only the first player you deleted is gone.

I checked in game too, players were deleted.
Are you specifically loading the roster file that you just edited? Check your edited roster file to be sure the players are deleted.

Return to “Utilities”