Madden AMP

rovert22044
Rookie

Re: Madden AMP

Postby rovert22044 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:48 pm

StingRay68 wrote:
rovert22044 wrote:Out of curiosity: have you found any sort of path to edit/assign draft picks from one team to another, or do you think that's something written in the game files separately from roster files?

It is not in the roster file, not sure where it would be in 19.

No problem. Was just curious where it could be tied to. I'm going to dig around with Frosty Editor in hopes of finding something, but I'm sure it has to do with the franchise generation. EA is able to adjust draft picks when traded so there's a chance files may be found somewhere.

Appreciate all that you do! You made the jump to PC roster editing worth-while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:03 pm

Updated code to v4.33 in first post.

znewtz
Rookie

Postby znewtz » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:50 pm

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, but when I use the global editor the changes are not being reflected in the player editor. I'm sure I'm forgetting or missing something but any help would be greatly appreciated.

SGMRock
Veteran

Postby SGMRock » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:40 pm

are you checking the boxes you want the global edit to be applied to in the upper right, like All teams or specific team and so on?

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:38 am

If you already had a given player loaded in the player editor and then make changes in global editing, the changes will not be immediately visible until you reload that same player.

Also, after looking at this closer, the way it is now, "change attribute" defaults to age and you are forced to select a attribute. So will fix that so you can choose not to apply changes for attributes (if someone wants to only change traits)

There is currently a bug with the archetype overall scores not displaying correctly if you are loading in a teamdb. The break tackle scores are not being added, so those positions that use break tackle in their ratings may be off by a significant amount. (This does not affect the roster display, so if you were to export a player from a teamdb and import to a roster, the scores would be displayed more accurate)
This is a display bug only, does not change the file in any way.
Will be fixed in next release.

JonasPap
Rookie

Postby JonasPap » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:05 am

StingRay68 wrote:
JonasPap wrote:When I change the Depth Trait in AMP and then start a new offline Franchise the players still have their old depth traits. Any chance that i can get the edited depth traits in my offline franchise?

What is a depth trait? You cannot edit a franchise file in AMP, so no. Depth charts you can modify in game.

Depth Trait means if a player has normal quick star or superstar development, you can change it in the madden roster with amp. But that changed developmend traits in the roster file wont transfer over when i start a new franchise mode.

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:20 pm

JonasPap wrote:Depth Trait means if a player has normal quick star or superstar development, you can change it in the madden roster with amp. But that changed developmend traits in the roster file wont transfer over when i start a new franchise mode.

Ok, well its not called "depth trait", its the player's development or xp rate. I called it xp rate in the editor.
Im pretty sure the correct field is being changed, I checked several players with the same rate and the value matched from the rosters.
It is saving in the roster file correctly, not sure why it won't transfer to franchise. Since you can change this in the in-game franchise management, it's not something I'm going to investigate any further at this point.

JonasPap
Rookie

Postby JonasPap » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:32 am

StingRay68 wrote:
JonasPap wrote:Depth Trait means if a player has normal quick star or superstar development, you can change it in the madden roster with amp. But that changed developmend traits in the roster file wont transfer over when i start a new franchise mode.

Ok, well its not called "depth trait", its the player's development or xp rate. I called it xp rate in the editor.
Im pretty sure the correct field is being changed, I checked several players with the same rate and the value matched from the rosters.
It is saving in the roster file correctly, not sure why it won't transfer to franchise. Since you can change this in the in-game franchise management, it's not something I'm going to investigate any further at this point.

Ok, i got that wrong i meant the development trait. Yes you can edit it in the franchise itself but you are way faster with the AMP Editor

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:42 am

JonasPap wrote:Yes you can edit it in the franchise itself but you are way faster with the AMP Editor

Since we can't edit a franchise file externally, and the roster doesn't seem to transfer these values when starting a franchise, editing these outside of the game won't work.

Ascent
Rookie

Postby Ascent » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:38 pm

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but any edits I make in AMP for the roster don't show up in game at all. Running version 4.32, saving and closing, then launching through frosty and the roster changes aren't saved when I load it in game.

Return to “Utilities”