Standard Number Templates with stitching (Photoshop)

Modifying Madden 19
NICK
All-Pro

Postby NICK » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:22 pm

If anyone is doing any uniform modding for Madden 19 - 22, here is a set of numbers that already has the stitching. Sometimes trying to recolor stock numbers is a bit of a pain because you have to first put them on a colored background and then try to extract them back out again to get cleaner edges. I don't see too many posts on here about uniform modding for the later pc versions. I think I am getting the hang of it somewhat as far as the preset settings and so forth. I have also found that once you get the preset settings set up on a uniform you can right click the parent category, select copy, and then paste all of the subcategory settings in a preset file in one shot to a new uniform preset file that you are modifying. Comes in real handy when changing settings for numbers, nameplates, helmets etc. Basically do all the tedious work one time and then paste for all the rest. Of course all of the settings will be different when a team incorporates drastic changes to a uniform.

Anyway, the stitching in the number sets is very time consuming and I thought maybe someone could use a clean set to recolor and import. I plan on doing some more for myself, but if folks are interested I will be glad to post them when other sets are completed. I have also built a high resolution standard nameplate. It's a pain to extract each letter out of the set to create individual letters, but it can be done if folks are interested in doing nameplates also.

File attached to this post in zip format using 7 zip.

God Bless
Attachments
Standard number templates.zip
(88.62 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
JOHN 3:16

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Re: Standard Number Templates with stitching (Photoshop)

Postby Rixster67r » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:37 pm

Hey Nick do you know where to get photoshop for free because I had cs2 but it got uninstalled somehow and now I cant find any serial numbers that work including the original....

NICK
All-Pro

Re: Standard Number Templates with stitching (Photoshop)

Postby NICK » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:02 pm

Rixster67r wrote:Hey Nick do you know where to get photoshop for free because I had cs2 but it got uninstalled somehow and now I cant find any serial numbers that work including the original....

I think I still have the free version somewhere and the serial number adobe originally posted. I have a hard disk that I purchased on ebay somewhere as well, but not sure where I put that. I pay the monthly subscription to adobe and use the 2015 version as it was the last version I believe that would work with the intel dds plugin. The only dds file that I use when building uniforms is the helmet dds file, but I convert everything to png with my background set to 5%.

Send me an email at njpeluso@bellsouth.net
JOHN 3:16

Return to “Modding”