Shoulder Number Colors......

Modifying Madden 19
droc81yo
Rookie

Postby droc81yo » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:41 pm

I was able to easily change the number array with the photoshop tool, and they look amazing. However, the jersey I am using still have shoulder numbers that are the original uniform color (didnt change with the rest of the 0-9 numbers, nor the number array). Does anyone know how to change the shoulder number colors?

Sponsor

Sponsor

33teams
Pro Bowl

Re: Shoulder Number Colors......

Postby 33teams » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:59 am

droc81yo wrote:I was able to easily change the number array with the photoshop tool, and they look amazing. However, the jersey I am using still have shoulder numbers that are the original uniform color (didnt change with the rest of the 0-9 numbers, nor the number array). Does anyone know how to change the shoulder number colors?

Unfortunately the color of the numbers on the shoulders cannot be different from what is in front and in back. The color of the numbers must be the same color in each point of the jersey, both in front, in back and on the shoulders. But I don't know if the color of the numbers on the shoulders can be put in a different color than those in front and behind. You should go and see some settings of the Away jerseys of the Arizona Cardinals and the Cincinnati Bengals for example, these have the color of the numbers on the shoulders of a different color.
However if you want to change the color of the numbers just go with Frosty Editor to the path address: Content >> Characters >> Player >> Parts >> Uniforms >> TEAM NAME >> YEAR >> numberSlices >> TEAM NAME_JERSEY_YEAR_COLOR JERSEY_NUM_COL_Array and export the ARRAY. Then edit with Photoshop the colors of all the numbers extracted one by one (0-9) and import them all by selecting them all (with the PC keyboard Ctrl button for exemple) always with Frosty Editor on the same ARRAY previously exported.

Return to “Modding”