Uniform Shoulder Numbers, How to change location

Modifying Madden 19
Jon_H
Rookie

Postby Jon_H » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:16 pm

Im creating custom uniform textures but cant figure out how to change the shoulder number location I want to move them from the shoulder to the sleeves

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Re: Uniform Shoulder Numbers, How to change location

Postby Rixster67r » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:22 am

This is done in file #12 of the db template under UNIF ......

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:54 am

Rixster67r wrote:This is done in file #12 of the db template under UNIF ......

This post is for Madden 19. I'm not sure if that's still true.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Jon_H
Rookie

Postby Jon_H » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:49 am

Yea not the same I found how to change number scales and spacimg there also something called offset doesn't seem to do anything noticeable

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:10 am

Yes, I have the same issue and I would like to change location to Uniform Shoulder Numbers for Madden 19. Please help me.

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:16 am

Are there any news about this possibility please? I'm very interested

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:41 am

33teams wrote:Are there any news about this possibility please? I'm very interested

We've barely scratched the surface of Madden 19, so most things we just dont know yet until we discover it. This is one of them.

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:37 am

Hi guys, good news! I managed to figure out how to change location of the Uniform Shoulder Numbers via Frosty Editor. We can decide whether to put them on the shoulders or on the sleeves.
A) If you decide to put them on your shoulders and not on your sleeves, you must:
   1) look for the name of the uniform you want to change and open in
        Frosty the content / characters / player / parts / uniforms / "Team file
        Specific "/" Year "/" Name Jersey "_preset (which is part of the
        "AppearanceShaderPreset" category). Then you have to click
        on the tick of "ShaderPreset", then on the tick
       "TextureParameter" and then on that of the number "2" and to the entry
        "Value" enter the address of the "Array file" of the type of numbers
        you want to choose.
    2) If in the meantime you want the numbers only on shoulders and not on sleeves,
        you must also open the file in Frosty
        content / characters / player / parts / uniforms / "Team
        Specific "/" Year "/" Name Jersey "_Sleeves_preset (which is part
        of the "AppearanceShaderPreset" category). Then you have to click
        "Value" make sure there is written "invisible ...", otherwise you have to
         put you.

B) If you decide to put the numbers on the sleeves and not on the shoulders, you must:
   1) look for the name of the uniform you want to change and open in
        Frosty the content / characters / player / parts / uniforms / "Team file
        Specific "/" Year "/" Name Jersey "_Sleeves_preset (which is part
       "TextureParameter" and then on that of the number "2"
       and to the entry "Value" enter the address of the "Array file" of the type of
       numbers you want to choose.
   2) If in the meantime you want the numbers on your shoulders there are not, but only on sleeves,
       you must also open the file in Frosty
       content / characters / player / parts / uniforms / "Team
       Specific "/" Year "/" Name Jersey "_preset (which is part
       "Value" make sure there is written "invisible ...", otherwise you have to
        put you.

If you want the numbers both on the shoulders and on the sleeves, don't put the word "invisible ...", but the address of the "Array file" of the type of numbers you want to choose, both to the file at content / characters / player / parts / uniforms / "Team Specific" / "Year" / "Name Jersey" _preset and to that of content / characters / player / parts / uniforms / "Team Specific "/" Year "/" Name Jersey "_Sleeves_preset (I remember both from the" AppearanceShaderPreset "category).

If you want to change the relative dimensions and positions, instead of clicking on the "TextureParameter" checkbox, you must instead click on the "VectorParameters" checkbox and then click on the tick of all numbers until you find the entries with the names: "shoulderNumber_spacing, shoulderNumber_scale, shoulderNumber_offset, shoulderNumber_offset_scale and modify all the relative "values", perhaps copying them from other teams (finding them following the same procedure as before).

Wacca45
Rookie

Postby Wacca45 » Thu May 02, 2019 9:49 pm

What is the address of the array file that I need to attach when trying to add or move numbers? I really want to add the numbers for my teams but I'm stuck at the moment trying to figure these out.

"If you want the numbers both on the shoulders and on the sleeves, don't put the word "invisible ...", but the address of the "Array file" of the type of numbers you want to choose, both to the file at content / characters / player / parts / uniforms / "Team Specific" / "Year" / "Name Jersey" _preset and to that of content / characters / player / parts / uniforms / "Team Specific "/" Year "/" Name Jersey "_Sleeves_preset (I remember both from the" AppearanceShaderPreset "category)".

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Fri May 03, 2019 5:14 am

Wacca45 wrote:What is the address of the array file that I need to attach when trying to add or move numbers? I really want to add the numbers for my teams but I'm stuck at the moment trying to figure these out.

"If you want the numbers both on the shoulders and on the sleeves, don't put the word "invisible ...", but the address of the "Array file" of the type of numbers you want to choose, both to the file at content / characters / player / parts / uniforms / "Team Specific" / "Year" / "Name Jersey" _preset and to that of content / characters / player / parts / uniforms / "Team Specific "/" Year "/" Name Jersey "_Sleeves_preset (I remember both from the" AppearanceShaderPreset "category)".

1) Look for the name of the uniform you want to change and open in Frosty the content / characters / player / parts / uniforms / "Team file Specific "/" Year "/" Name Jersey "_preset (which is part of the "AppearanceShaderPreset" category). Then you have to click on the tick of "ShaderPreset", then on the tick "TextureParameter" and then on that of the number "2" and to the entry "Value" enter the address of the "Array file" of the type of numbers you want to choose. For example for Blues: content / characters / player / parts / uniforms / BLUESX / 2013 / BLUESX_JERSEY_2WHITE_preset (which is part of AppearanceShaderPreset "category).

2) Then, on the tick "TextureParameter" and then on that of the number "2" and to the entry "Value" enter the address of the "Array file" of the type of numbers you want to choose, by clicking on the three dots (Show more options) on the right next to the word "invisible_color_array ...", then click on "Find in data explorer" and search for the number array based on the name of the same mesh on which you want to add the numbers that in my case is: content / characters / player / parts / uniforms / BLUESX / 2013 / BLUESX_JERSEY_2WHITE_NUM_COL_Array, click on it once to select it and then click once on the arrow to the right before the word " invisible "to set it and you will notice that the file name" Array "will replace the word" invisible ... ".

P.S: This explanation is applicable to add the numbers on the shoulders, but if you want to put them on the sleeves you have to start by searching for them at: content / characters / player / parts / uniforms / "Team file Specific /" Year / Name Jersey_Sleeves_preset (which is part of the "AppearanceShaderPreset" category). For example in my case: content / characters / player / parts / uniforms / BLUESX / 2013 / BLUESX_JERSEY_2WHITE_Sleeves_preset (which is part of AppearanceShaderPreset "category). And then follow exactly the same procedure explained in point 2) of this my explanation.

Return to “Modding”