New Fields;

BSAA
PBKT - Break Tackle
PBOT - ? (Everyone at 0)
PBSK - Break Sack
PDRR - Deep Route Running
PLBK - Lead Block
PLCP - ? (1-5)
PLDT - ? Draft Team (last 3 years of rookies only)
PLTY - Tendency (Position Related)
PMRR - Medium Route Running
PTOP - ? (Everyone at 0)
PTUP - Throwing vs Pressure
PYCF - Player Confidence
SRRN - Short Route Running

Removed Fields;

PLRR - Route Running
TCFM
TCSM
TRCF - Confidence
TRCS - Consistency

Re: Madden 19 Roster and Field Definitions

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cursive
Pro Bowl

Postby Cursive » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:37 pm

TRJR is the Trait for Aggressive Catch

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:32 pm

Cursive wrote:I edited rosters like crazy for Madden 08 PC and Xbox 360;

Here is the definitions I last had;
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gJYNwwTFNVxujWalNddLydKGs2Q1CmOpOZbjR23QQiw/edit?usp=sharing

There are 200 fields, and at a quick glance there are now 208. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out the new 8 and see what has changed. I'll start working on breaking this down.

You sure did....

I'm sure everyone at OS enjoyed having this communities rosters on 360...

Cursive
Pro Bowl

Postby Cursive » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:56 pm

AaronS wrote:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gJYNwwTFNVxujWalNddLydKGs2Q1CmOpOZbjR23QQiw/edit?usp=sharing

There are 200 fields, and at a quick glance there are now 208. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out the new 8 and see what has changed. I'll start working on breaking this down.

You sure did....

As soon as .csv importing works with Roster I will get all my Historic ones back out. It sounds like most fields have stayed the same, and as long as older player data has the same field values player pictures and commentator audio should work. Waiting on the Franchise data to be available to, still have all my old Roster and Draft files waiting...

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:17 pm

Cursive wrote:
AaronS wrote:

You sure did....

As soon as .csv importing works with Roster I will get all my Historic ones back out. It sounds like most fields have stayed the same, and as long as older player data has the same field values player pictures and commentator audio should work. Waiting on the Franchise data to be available to, still have all my old Roster and Draft files waiting...

The historic rosters built by members of THIS community? Which you ported?

Made possible by the utilities and apps created by members of this site, and Football-Freaks before it?

Cursive
Pro Bowl

Postby Cursive » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:32 pm

AaronS wrote:
Cursive wrote:
AaronS wrote:
You sure did....

Made possible by the utilities and apps created by members of this site, and Football-Freaks before it?

Yes, I used Madden 08 files as a base for my console files but most were edited heavily for player portraits, audio, as well as likeness(equipment, etc.)
Never stated I created all my rosters from scratch, some I did, some I didn't. To say I ported rosters from MAdden 08 on PC to MAdden 25 on 360, and did no work is crazy LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol:

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:49 pm

Cursive wrote:
AaronS wrote:
Cursive wrote:

Yes, I used Madden 08 files as a base for my console files but most were edited heavily for player portraits, audio, as well as likeness(equipment, etc.)
Never stated I created all my rosters from scratch, some I did, some I didn't. To say I ported rosters from MAdden 08 on PC to MAdden 25 on 360, and did no work is crazy LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think his main issue is whether or not you asked for permission. It is one of our site's rules that you must receive permission before using someone's work and you must give them proper credit. Did you do those two things?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:20 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Cursive wrote:
AaronS wrote:

I think his main issue is whether or not you asked for permission. It is one of our site's rules that you must receive permission before using someone's work and you must give them proper credit. Did you do those two things?

He doesn't care, obviously.

I had to hound him relentlessly on OS to get him to give credit to the creators of the rosters and draft classes.

Just wanted to out him to this community so it's clear who they're dealing with.

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:34 pm

Cursive wrote:Yes, I used Madden 08 files as a base for my console files but most were edited heavily for player portraits, audio, as well as likeness(equipment, etc.)

"To say".. jokes on you pal, I already said it.

You poached all the great rosters on this site, copied and pasted a few fields, then passed them off as your own.

Stop me when I've said something funny or untrue.

.. I gaurantee the members of this site won't find any of this funny.

Apologies for derailing this. But I'm glad its on the record.

Cursive
Pro Bowl

Postby Cursive » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:06 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Cursive wrote:
AaronS wrote:

I started helping make draft classes for Madden 08 on Football Freaks 10 years ago, when the option came out to edit Madden on console I switched. I never intended to steal anyone’s work, and when I finally understood what Aaron was talking about I gave full credit where it was due. I went on forums and started contributing, and definitely didn’t think about any site rules. I learned and just want to contribute at this point.

Apparently I forgot a half decade ago I pissed off AaronS, crazy how people can’t get over things.

Return to “Modding”