What if MUT was moddable

Modifying Madden 19
jskylinegtr
Veteran

What if MUT was moddable

Postby jskylinegtr » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:15 am

What if the Madden Ultimate Team mode could become moddable? Cause with Madden 19 servers expected to close down next week, there would be no way to access MUT 19 anymore. Also, Madden 20 Ultimate Team lacked 99 OVRs for certain players due to EA having given up in the middle of a pandemic, which received backlash from Snoop Dogg.

Some modding ideas for M19 would be to:
Give Power Up to players who had high OVR cards but no power ups (eg. LeSean McCoy, Marcell Dareus, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie who had 98 OVR Player Spotlight Classic cards, did not have power ups, therefore, cannot get a gold 99 or change team chemistries)
Change certain set rewards (eg. Team Diamond Sets, now also give an NAT version of the said player's core elite; or Team MVP sets could give back the top Team Builders (the ones that get x2 Team Chemistry) as NAT)
Give 99 OVR upgrades to certain players who did not get a 99 in MUT 19 (eg. Stephon Gilmore ended with a 95 TOTY, hence his max Power Up OVR was 96).

What if MUT was moddable

Sponsor

Sponsor

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Re: What if MUT was moddable

Postby StingRay68 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:27 pm

We would not condone, nor allow a mod involving Madden's MUT mode to be posted here on these forums.
As far as I am aware, MUT carries its own set of licensing agreements that would clearly be broken by anyone attempting to provide a way to modify its files.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:46 am

Also the mode is hot trash. Manipulative garbage. Even if it was moddable, I wouldn't want to see it.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:17 am

RevanFan wrote:Also the mode is hot trash. Manipulative garbage. Even if it was moddable, I wouldn't want to see it.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I hate MUT.

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:34 am

My SCAM/SETUP alarm is going off bigtime with this post......

Return to “Modding”