Frosty Editor - increase in-game speed

Modifying Madden 19
tommytime
Rookie

Postby tommytime » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:46 am

Hi,

Trying to use Frosty Editor to drastically increase the in-game speed to use CPU vs. CPU as alternate simulation similar to a mod for '08.

I was able to increase the out-game speed via default/settings/gametimesettings/timescale, but the in-game speed was still the same.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Sponsor

Sponsor

truetothegame13
MVP

Re: Frosty Editor - increase in-game speed

Postby truetothegame13 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:05 am

i cant help you as far as anything having to do with frosty. but maybe the following will help you.

--

game speed in the settings will only adjust player movement.

only thing that I can recommend is turning accel clock on, 20 seconds. 11 minute quarters. all-madden. game speed, very fast.

I use those settings to play on. allmadden will help QB's not make college/high school QB-like decisions. and the same goes with defensive and offensive playcalling.

I think these time settings would give realistic stats.

---
you could try messing with frame limiter somehow. maybe open the settings in a text program. and set the frame limiter to like 120, or double that, or something.

If no one has anything better to suggest, try googling something like "frame limiter, how to speed up games".
Prison Football: NY PA: Progress - 80%. Need to hand it over.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:19 am

tommytime wrote:Hi,

Trying to use Frosty Editor to drastically increase the in-game speed to use CPU vs. CPU as alternate simulation similar to a mod for '08.

I was able to increase the out-game speed via default/settings/gametimesettings/timescale, but the in-game speed was still the same.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I would like to do the same for Madden PC 19

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:33 am

truetothegame13 wrote:i cant help you as far as anything having to do with frosty. but maybe the following will help you.

--

game speed in the settings will only adjust player movement.

only thing that I can recommend is turning accel clock on, 20 seconds. 11 minute quarters. all-madden. game speed, very fast.

I use those settings to play on. allmadden will help QB's not make college/high school QB-like decisions. and the same goes with defensive and offensive playcalling.

I think these time settings would give realistic stats.

---
you could try messing with frame limiter somehow. maybe open the settings in a text program. and set the frame limiter to like 120, or double that, or something.

If no one has anything better to suggest, try googling something like "frame limiter, how to speed up games".

I'm using All Pro at the moment for CPU vs CPU games, 15 min quarters, 15 Acc clock what would you say is the difference between All-Pro and All-Madden?

Thanks!

Return to “Modding”