Draft Class Edits

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Draft Class Edits

Postby StingRay68 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:23 pm

I wasn't going to mention this, but I started looking into an external draft class editor.

I'm having an issue with Madden 19 not saving changes to the draft class and wanted to see if anybody else can verify that they are having the same issues.
Im loading a draft class into a franchise and then editing.
On the edit player screen, I can change select a given player's college for instance and then go back, saving changes. I then save the draft class.
When I compare the newly changed file with the draft class file before changes, they are exactly the same.

This was not an issue 2 days ago, as I was doing the same steps and logging where each rating/trait were saved in the draft class file.
Since then it seems to have developed a mind of its own now as far as if it will save a change or not.

Was there perhaps a recent update to the game i didn't notice that might have broken the saving process?

Draft Class Edits

Sponsor

Sponsor

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Re: Draft Class Edits

Postby madden07eurocat » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:09 pm

StingRay68 wrote:I wasn't going to mention this, but I started looking into an external draft class editor.

I'm having an issue with Madden 19 not saving changes to the draft class and wanted to see if anybody else can verify that they are having the same issues.
Im loading a draft class into a franchise and then editing.
On the edit player screen, I can change select a given player's college for instance and then go back, saving changes. I then save the draft class.
When I compare the newly changed file with the draft class file before changes, they are exactly the same.

This was not an issue 2 days ago, as I was doing the same steps and logging where each rating/trait were saved in the draft class file.
Since then it seems to have developed a mind of its own now as far as if it will save a change or not.

Was there perhaps a recent update to the game i didn't notice that might have broken the saving process?

I know this is almost 2 months old now, but has any headway been made with creating and adding a custom draft class to M19? Aside from opening the original roster in Amp, i'm clueless where to find and/or add a draft class to M19.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

calebw83
Rookie

Postby calebw83 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:44 am

I would love to know if this is possible too. It would be awesome to have classic draft classes with portraits. I can't see where to edit the draft classes in AMP either. Let us know any progress.

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:58 am

This is currently possible in latest version of amp. Read through the change logs for more details.
Portraits are not possible at the moment.

I'm closing this thread since noone bothered to address the issues that were the original purpose of the thread.

Return to “Rosters”