Post Super Bowl Roster w/Accurate Contracts?

JayCatalyst
Rookie

Postby JayCatalyst » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:00 pm

Is there a post-Super Bowl roster available that has all the player contracts accurate heading into 2019 free agency? I'd like to start a new franchise in the 2019 preseason, and I don't mind signing and drafting all the correct players to the correct teams, but Madden's contracts are almost always inaccurate for a good 1/3 of the players in the game, especially younger players.

Is there a roster like that already available somewhere or is this something I'll need to do myself?

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: Post Super Bowl Roster w/Accurate Contracts?

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:01 am

JayCatalyst wrote:Is there a post-Super Bowl roster available that has all the player contracts accurate heading into 2019 free agency? I'd like to start a new franchise in the 2019 preseason, and I don't mind signing and drafting all the correct players to the correct teams, but Madden's contracts are almost always inaccurate for a good 1/3 of the players in the game, especially younger players.

Is there a roster like that already available somewhere or is this something I'll need to do myself?

What I am currently doing is post-draft with correct contracts. Also with Madden limitations, I cant mimic the exact breakdown for all players especially those with voidable and restructured contracts.

Return to “Rosters”