ROSTER-Official (ultimates, elites and legends)

33teams
Pro Bowl

Re: ROSTER-Official (ultimates, elites and legends)

Postby 33teams » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:21 am

elguapo wrote:Try hex editing.

Edit

Export to CSV from the "viewer". If you know how to remove all the teams from the roster and say you have a blank roster, prep the CSV spreadsheet to import it using Madden Amp.

Is there a tutorial or a detailed explanation please? Because I'm not very familiar with these things. I'm just trying to, without doing the relocation in the Franchise mode, create my own team invented with name, stadium and players modifying this through AMP 432 and uniforms through Frosty Editor, but the problem is the logo that I want is different from that of real and current NFL team that I replace and modify, so I thought to use one between Ultimate and Legend team and to modify it through AMP 432, all without being forced to replace and modify any real and current NFL team, but only Ultimate or Legends team, but unfortunately as I told you they do not load in the game. Help me please. Any suggestions please?

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:34 pm

First thing first. I have been informed that Madden Amp works both as a "roster" and "db_editor" editor so all editing should be done with Madden Amp.

Second thing. Trying to add teams to the roster will require trial and error testing on your part. Keep in mind that the TEAM table references the "team_db.db" so making changes in the roster will also require editing the team_db.db file. Again you will have test these to see if they work.

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:56 pm

elguapo wrote:First thing first. I have been informed that Madden Amp works both as a "roster" and "db_editor" editor so all editing should be done with Madden Amp.

Second thing. Trying to add teams to the roster will require trial and error testing on your part. Keep in mind that the TEAM table references the "team_db.db" so making changes in the roster will also require editing the team_db.db file. Again you will have test these to see if they work.

I tried to load the modified database with AMP via frosty editor and it does not work the same unfortunately

kgor5693
Rookie

Postby kgor5693 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:32 pm

Okay I got it. Lookup LEGENDSROSTER on the share. The players are in the Free Agent pool.

I'm going to be creating a version with the players on the teams.

Okay so I think I am getting this.

You'll need to download Madden DB Editor 3.0 from this thread here.
http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18332

So

1. Open the Official roster linked in this thread in the Amp editor.

2. Open the DB file that it creates in the Madden DB editor.

3. Open TEAM. Now for the next part you can either use the DB editor like I did (I'm a dummy) or export the CSV and use excel which is probably a lot easier. To export, go to CSV->Export CSV.

Now I had trouble finding TTYP because there are just so many values. It's in position 75 out of 95 values. You want to right click and select "edit value in selected row" and select TTYP. You're just going to have to eyeball it. I had to decrease the size of text on my 4k monitor from 200% to 150%.

4. Edit the values for the 3 teams at the bottom.

5. Now you need to edit TGID. It's in position 34 out of 95. I just changed the values to 33, 34, and 35.

6. Save and Import CSV if you edited in Excel.

7. Now the team TGID (team ID) values are changed but you need to edit the player values too. Otherwise you will have empty teams. Click on the PLYR tab.

For this part you definetely want to export to a CSV.

8. Open the CSV and you'll want to edit the BD column. For players with BD values of 152, 950 or 955, change them to the 3 TGID values you set earlier.

9. Save and export the CSV. Import into the DB editor, wait and save.

*Important note. If you get an error for players like Jerry Rice or Dan Marino, it's because their value in TRCB is 5, which is out of range. Change it to 4. It fixes the player disappearing issues.

TheOneWolf
Rookie

Postby TheOneWolf » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:49 pm

@Elguapo Nice guide, but how do we apply this to Madden 19?

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:15 pm

I was hoping those team would be available in Madden 19 but it appears that they are not accessible unless the players are transferred to the free agents or a main 32 team. using Madden Amp.

Cursive
Veteran

Postby Cursive » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:51 pm

33teams wrote:
elguapo wrote:First thing first. I have been informed that Madden Amp works both as a "roster" and "db_editor" editor so all editing should be done with Madden Amp.

I tried to load the modified database with AMP via frosty editor and it does not work the same unfortunately

If anyone needs help editing rosters, we have a discord setup to help. It’s for out 2002 franchise project, but feel free to join and ask for help with anything. https://discord.gg/4zMMHqC

Return to “Rosters”