End zone direction

Chargerbolt
Pro Bowl

End zone direction

Postby Chargerbolt » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:07 pm

How do you know what side of the stadium you'll be facing? Like, when you pick against the wind or with the wind. Are one of these the left or right side? Does it depend on the stadium?

How do you know if you won the coin toss or not? I don't have an easy time identifying this whole thing.

End zone direction

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wacca45
Rookie

Re: End zone direction

Postby Wacca45 » Sat May 04, 2019 3:17 pm

They gloss over the coin toss and what end you've picked. As for wind, look at your kicking gauge.

Chargerbolt
Pro Bowl

Postby Chargerbolt » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:32 am

How come sometimes when I pick a certain side of an end zone to defend, it'll be one side, and other times it's another?

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:47 am

Chargerbolt wrote:How come sometimes when I pick a certain side of an end zone to defend, it'll be one side, and other times it's another?

The field orientations in Madden 08 End Zones are North & South. Sidelines are East & West! Pay attention to the coin toss, If you're visiting you'll call the toss. The Visiting team is on the East sideline and the home team is on the West sideline.

So from the visiting team's orientation, North is to their right! South is to their left!

Chargerbolt
Pro Bowl

Postby Chargerbolt » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:26 am

I haven't played 08 in a long time. The current Madden games determine the coin toss at the menu.

When I pick with the wind, it's always consistent with that side. But when it's against the wind, the side that you're defending the end zone goal fluctuates. Why does this happen? How does your team determine the side of the field they are defending?

Another thing. How can you know the direction of the wind?

Return to “General Discussion”