Practice Squad team number(s)

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:11 pm

I was curious if anyone knows what number, or numbers, M19 uses to distinguish PS players? Or how M19 makes the distinction? I pulled up the TGID numbers out of the current roster that I just downloaded and there is only teams 1-32 and 1009 which is FA's. I haven't figured out how M19 makes the distinction.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: Practice Squad team number(s)

Postby rogerjinx » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:18 am

madden07eurocat wrote:I was curious if anyone knows what number, or numbers, M19 uses to distinguish PS players? Or how M19 makes the distinction? I pulled up the TGID numbers out of the current roster that I just downloaded and there is only teams 1-32 and 1009 which is FA's. I haven't figured out how M19 makes the distinction.

I was about to ask that too. So I have all the teams with more than 53 as of week 11 (including practice squad players).

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Re: Practice Squad team number(s)

Postby madden07eurocat » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:21 am

rogerjinx wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:I was curious if anyone knows what number, or numbers, M19 uses to distinguish PS players? Or how M19 makes the distinction? I pulled up the TGID numbers out of the current roster that I just downloaded and there is only teams 1-32 and 1009 which is FA's. I haven't figured out how M19 makes the distinction.

I was about to ask that too. So I have all the teams with more than 53 as of week 11 (including practice squad players).

I may be wrong but if you have downloaded the current roster as Origin updates weekly, it overwrites the current roster. That's why I saved a copy of the preseason roster to start a new franchise, if needed.
The only thing is that the current roster lists the PS players as the team ID of there respective team. I have an access database going for the current roster that I'm using. I just can't at this point separate the PS players from the regular roster.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Return to “General Discussion”