Return game

Chargerbolt
Pro Bowl

Return game

Postby Chargerbolt » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:51 am

Has anyone been able to return kickoffs, punts, or field goals for a touchdown? I've tried to follow this instruction. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3LeV1HYyZM

In Madden 08 I could return kickoffs for a touchdown with no problem. But in 19 it's harder to escape defenders. Same thing with field goal returns.

By the way, how do you fair catch on punt returns?

Return game

Sponsor

Sponsor

Chargerbolt
Pro Bowl

Re: Return game

Postby Chargerbolt » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:55 pm

This forum is dead. I thought it would be more active with M19 being out.

Does swerving make the returners speed decrease like the video says? In most of the time I played, I seem to gain 25-27 yards at most.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:59 pm

Chargerbolt wrote:This forum is dead. I thought it would be more active with M19 being out.

Does swerving make the returners speed decrease like the video says? In most of the time I played, I seem to gain 25-27 yards at most.

It's not "dead". It's just that many of us don't have 19 yet due to financial or performance reasons.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:46 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Chargerbolt wrote:This forum is dead. I thought it would be more active with M19 being out.

It's not "dead". It's just that many of us don't have 19 yet due to financial or performance reasons.

Well, I for one would have a hard time purchasing the game if it weren't for the fact that I already have it purchased.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:27 pm

people have a new game trying to know the in and out of it or probably trying to mod it. give it some time.

I personally don't like the fact that I need permission from Orion to play the game. I don't want to invest my money in my time in a product that ea/Orion can make unplayable so that we can buy their next version of Madden.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:25 am

elguapo wrote:people have a new game trying to know the in and out of it or probably trying to mod it. give it some time.

I personally don't like the fact that I need permission from Orion to play the game. I don't want to invest my money in my time in a product that ea/Orion can make unplayable so that we can buy their next version of Madden.

I am 99% certain that nothing will happen to Origin other than occasional sever issues. They won't shut down the game for single player use, ever. I have a FIFA game from several years ago that still works fine.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “General Discussion”