CPU v. CPU -- Madden 19

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Re: CPU v. CPU -- Madden 19

Postby Rixster67r » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:42 pm

What about coach mode? You pick the plays and let the cpu run it..... is this possible? because it has coach mode as an option in the settings but doesn't seem to work......

Sponsor

Sponsor

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:10 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:Here are some other M19 CPU v. CPU questions... so are the days of game logs as txt files and the ability to export roster and stat reports to excel gone? And, once I used the Super Sim method to watch a CPU v CPU game there's no way to pause and watch a replay? Or take a screen shot? Or even save it in the middle of the game?

I'm going to take a few guesses here, because I don't have the game and probably won't get it because I can't upgrade my PC. I don't think the game allows you to take screenshots, but you could use another program to take screenshots. Something like FRAPS should work nicely. I'll guess that there are no logs, so to get the stats and stuff from your franchise, you could take screenshots of the respective stats in the menus, using FRAPS or whatever screenshot taking oprogram you have.

I'm assuming that if you work these things out, you will be starting a M19 journal right?
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:30 pm

jose21crisis wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:Here are some other M19 CPU v. CPU questions... so are the days of game logs as txt files and the ability to export roster and stat reports to excel gone? And, once I used the Super Sim method to watch a CPU v CPU game there's no way to pause and watch a replay? Or take a screen shot? Or even save it in the middle of the game?

I'm going to take a few guesses here, because I don't have the game and probably won't get it because I can't upgrade my PC. I don't think the game allows you to take screenshots, but you could use another program to take screenshots. Something like FRAPS should work nicely. I'll guess that there are no logs, so to get the stats and stuff from your franchise, you could take screenshots of the respective stats in the menus, using FRAPS or whatever screenshot taking oprogram you have.

I'm assuming that if you work these things out, you will be starting a M19 journal right?

Thanks for the recommendation on FRAPS. I'm really still on the fence at this point. I'd say as of right now I still think modded M08 > M19. But, I need to play around with M19 some more to see if I can get over these issues and some others (like it taking nearly 90 minutes to watch a proper 15 min per quarter game CPU v. CPU... those darn Caloupe scripts have turned me into a speed watching junkie!!). :lol:

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:32 am

For anyone interested, you can control all 32 teams in a Franchise and not lose Owners mode by doing the below.

So we can watch all the games CPU vs CPU with Supersim and have control of all teams in Owner mode in a Franchise.

In Franchise Hub just hit R3, pressing down the right stick,
which will bring up Madden Messenger
Then hit RB to select Create Character
Then Select Team
Then select Style
then Owner
R3 to switch characters or add a new one
R3 means pressing down the right stick

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:34 am

cdcool wrote:For anyone interested, you can control all 32 teams in a Franchise and not lose Owners mode by doing the below.

So we can watch all the games CPU vs CPU with Supersim and have control of all teams in Owner mode in a Franchise.

Then Select Team
Then select Style
then Owner

Thank cdcool! I posted a question in your thread about this regarding keyboard shortcuts.

But, I do have another question for you... once you start watching a CPU v. CPU game using the Super Sim option, have you found a way to save it during the middle of the game so that you could come back later to watch the rest? I haven't been able to figure out if that's possible. Thanks.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:52 am

KeepinItTeal wrote:
cdcool wrote:For anyone interested, you can control all 32 teams in a Franchise and not lose Owners mode by doing the below.

Then Select Team
Then select Style
then Owner

Thank cdcool! I posted a question in your thread about this regarding keyboard shortcuts.

But, I do have another question for you... once you start watching a CPU v. CPU game using the Super Sim option, have you found a way to save it during the middle of the game so that you could come back later to watch the rest? I haven't been able to figure out if that's possible. Thanks.

Thanks KeepinItTeal! Regarding saving a game, I haven't looked into that as yet, pausing is not a problem, saving the game I'm not sure, I will let you know if I find the answer.

Gronky
All-Pro

Postby Gronky » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:10 am

Gronky
All-Pro

Postby Gronky » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:10 am

LOL Thief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its a Me NeetoCheetoII :D

Gronky
All-Pro

Postby Gronky » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:12 am

CD Cool thats not Cool :P :D :D :D

armyofone
Veteran

Postby armyofone » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:25 pm

About the logs...they don't exist as best as I can find. Nothing close to what 08 had in folder assignments.

You would have to hit"B" to pause the game. Once you do that you could watch a replay. Not sure about the screenshot hot key, but I could have sworn I took screenshots....I look into it.

The game automatically saves if you exit out. Offline and online leagues.

Return to “General Discussion”