Madden 19 Release Day Ratings .csv

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden 19 Release Day Ratings .csv

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:19 pm

AaronS wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:I cross-checked it with EA site and it includes all of them aside from toughness. Good thing with Aaron's version is it also have other details like college, ht, wt etc.

Toughness is there.. column BE (in excel)

Yes you're list is complete in attributes. I mean the EA site is missing the toughness just like before. Every roster update before, I dont get to update the toughness because it is not listed in their site.

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:23 pm

mike9472 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:Edit: Just finished extracting ratings from EA. Will inject it in the roster during my free time this weekend.

Just wondering, how do you extract the ratings from EA's site? Copy and paste takes forever!!!

I extract it by division and copy all players. Only 6 copy and paste. I put them in excel and made a formula to arrange them properly since initially it will be listed vertically in one column.

mike9472
MVP

Postby mike9472 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:12 pm

rogerjinx wrote:I mean the EA site is missing the toughness just like before. Every roster update before, I dont get to update the toughness because it is not listed in their site.

rogerjinx wrote:I extract it by division and copy all players. Only 6 copy and paste. I put them in excel and made a formula to arrange them properly since initially it will be listed vertically in one column.

I wonder how there's a "toughness" attribute since the new Madden games don't have that attribute anymore.
It sucks how excel pastes everything vertically in one column, I've been doing it by team and pasting one player at a time. I'd be ripping my hair out if I wasn't already bald!

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:31 pm

mike9472 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:I mean the EA site is missing the toughness just like before. Every roster update before, I dont get to update the toughness because it is not listed in their site.

rogerjinx wrote:I extract it by division and copy all players. Only 6 copy and paste. I put them in excel and made a formula to arrange them properly since initially it will be listed vertically in one column.

I wonder how there's a "toughness" attribute since the new Madden games don't have that attribute anymore.
It sucks how excel pastes everything vertically in one column, I've been doing it by team and pasting one player at a time. I'd be ripping my hair out if I wasn't already bald!

Here you go. :)
Attachments
Madden 19 (EA Website).csv
(424.67 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:17 am

Hey where is Antonio Brown?....he is not listed in AFC NORTH.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:02 am

BUS36 wrote:Hey where is Antonio Brown?....he is not listed in AFC NORTH.

Haha Sorry Bus36. I was waiting for you to react. Here is the complete list with PGID of the roster.
Attachments
Madden 19 (EA Website + PGID).csv
(436.08 KiB) Downloaded 97 times

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:08 pm

rogerjinx wrote:

Haha Sorry Bus36. I was waiting for you to react. Here is the complete list with PGID of the roster.

EA is changing some of the ratings from players that complain about their ratings being too low and can justify an increase in their ratings. So far, Cameron Heyward got an increase. His Strength is 93 (+3), Awareness is 96 (+1) and Play Recognition is 96 (+1).
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:48 pm

jose21crisis wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

EA is changing some of the ratings from players that complain about their ratings being too low and can justify an increase in their ratings. So far, Cameron Heyward got an increase. His Strength is 93 (+3), Awareness is 96 (+1) and Play Recognition is 96 (+1).

Thanks. I rather wait for the rest if there are still remaining with dispute so I can pack them in 1 swing before I release the launch version.

drewst18
Rookie

Postby drewst18 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:55 pm

I know game isn't out yet so you guys might not be able to answer, but can we make changes and import the changes into the game, or is this just being pulled from a website?

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:03 am

drewst18 wrote:I know game isn't out yet so you guys might not be able to answer, but can we make changes and import the changes into the game, or is this just being pulled from a website?

Already done. Still fixing some contracts if I have the time. Last beta release will be before the pre-season and the official launch will be before the regular season.

Return to “General Discussion”