Offline Seasons Crashing?

Gronky
All-Pro

Re: Offline Seasons Crashing?

Postby Gronky » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:09 pm

I had no problems with default or wk2 roster. I control all 32 teams.
No transactions yet on wk7 in chise. No crashes yet. What rig do you have?

Ex. I7 @ 4.0 16gb 2070 8gb 1tb M.2 Win10

Sponsor

Sponsor

tinpanalley
All-Pro

Postby tinpanalley » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:25 pm

Gronky wrote:I had no problems with default or wk2 roster. I control all 32 teams.
No transactions yet on wk7 in chise. No crashes yet. What rig do you have?
Ex. I7 @ 4.0 16gb 2070 8gb 1tb M.2 Win10

Wait, even if you're controlling all teams, how are you preventing players from being signed to practice squads and signed from FA? I set the league up with my one team, I start in Preseason and before Preseason even begins a handful of teams have signed free agents and picked up practice squad players. Are there settings in each team owner you have to have to prevent moves?

Gronky
All-Pro

Postby Gronky » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:29 pm

Make sure everything is set to Manual in settings and franchise settings. Create 31 coaches on Coach mode. Select your team as Owner now. Start Franchise at start of regular season using your roster. On default roster 2 players will be signed automatically go to transactions and reverse to your liking. I personally select 75 man roster and manually cut all teams to 53 using the in franchise cut system. Then depth charts then schemes.

tinpanalley
All-Pro

Postby tinpanalley » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:45 pm

Gronky wrote:Make sure everything is set to Manual in settings and franchise settings. Create 31 coaches on Coach mode. Select your team as Owner now. Start Franchise at start of regular season using your roster. On default roster 2 players will be signed automatically go to transactions and reverse to your liking. I personally select 75 man roster and manually cut all teams to 53 using the in franchise cut system. Then depth charts then schemes.
Geez... would you be willing to share your franchise file for me to test it? I dont get why I'm crashing ONLY in franchise mode. Must be something about the roster I'm using.

tinpanalley
All-Pro

Postby tinpanalley » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:24 am

Actually, now I've noticed it has nothing to do with franchises or roster files. I did tests just with the stock install of the game.
I'm getting crashes now just when trying to start any kind of game be it exhibition or franchise. I don't get it, every other game I have works fine, no problem. So it's not a GPU issue or directx issue or anything computer related. Is anyone else having trouble as well?

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:01 am

tinpanalley wrote:Actually, now I've noticed it has nothing to do with franchises or roster files. I did tests just with the stock install of the game.
I'm getting crashes now just when trying to start any kind of game be it exhibition or franchise. I don't get it, every other game I have works fine, no problem. So it's not a GPU issue or directx issue or anything computer related. Is anyone else having trouble as well?

It's possible that the .net framework 3.5-4.6 recent update from Microsoft for Windows 10 may have corrupted your .net framework which is essential for direct X to run smoothly. You may want to look for recent updates and either uninstall/rollback or system restore your computer to an earlier date before the update. If madden starts to work then you know it's probably the update that did it. Sometimes incomplete download updates can screw up madden/windows 10 a lot.
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Gronky
All-Pro

Postby Gronky » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:27 pm

tinpanalley wrote:
Gronky wrote:Have you tried a different roster in chise mode?
Not thoroughly. I mean, I loaded up the default roster, it worked but I didn't simulate through weeks and weeks or anything.
Gronky wrote:[color=#4000FF]Does it crash in Play Now with Roster?
It did last night once which prompted my post.
Gronky wrote:Did you turn off pre inj option?
Yes, because what I did -- which worked in Madden 19 by the way -- was leave 53 players including the injured reserve guys, meaning the injured guys were part of the 53, so that at the start of the season I could turn off pre injured players. Why I do that is just the way I play sports games.
Gronky wrote:Have you added any mods?
No, not that there are that many anyway, are there?
Gronky wrote:Did you autoreorder roster before entering franchise mode?
I'm not sure I know what that is.

UPDATE: Reordering the roster seems to have worked. I went team by team. Loaded fine. Guess I'm ready to start my season now.
Getting some really choppy play unfortunately, I'll have to turn off all non-essential graphics I guess.

I see your on soccergaming as well as op sports i see u everywhere

Return to “General Discussion”