Madden 20 is here

bolos
Rookie

Re: Madden 20 is here

Postby bolos » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:40 pm

since three days i can't go to the commnunauty manager files, "this feature is currently unavaiblable" the game said. Is it the same for you guys?

Sponsor

Sponsor

bolos
Rookie

Postby bolos » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:37 am

"not enough skill point to purchase these bucket". I have a QB, 99 overall, but only 94 strong arm, with 84 throw power, i have one skill point but i can't upgrade him. Any suggestion?

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:46 am

RevanFan wrote:
Viper652 wrote:In the year 2019, why does this game suck so bad?

Because monopolies stifle innovation, and EA cares more about bleeding consumers dry with predatory gambling mechanisms than providing actual good services.

Haha This is spot on man! High Five! EA sports hasn't put out a worthy product in over a decade. They are lazy programmers who just want to sell updated rosters for $55 and up ever year....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:28 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
Viper652 wrote:In the year 2019, why does this game suck so bad?

Because monopolies stifle innovation, and EA cares more about bleeding consumers dry with predatory gambling mechanisms than providing actual good services.

Haha This is spot on man! High Five! EA sports hasn't put out a worthy product in over a decade. They are lazy programmers who just want to sell updated rosters for $55 and up ever year....

I wouldn't blame the developers completely. They deserve some blame sure, but I'd put more blame on Andrew "Surprise Mechanics" Wilson and EA's money-leeching stockholders.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

MikeWest502
Veteran

Postby MikeWest502 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:24 pm

We have been playing Madden 20 for a week now. It seem to us that the so-called " New" XFactor is nothing more than the old Madden Roles glorified. Seems that EA has just added new game mechanics for them to standout during the game! I had the Chargers, 3 straight 3rd down I called one specific defense and Bosa got 3 sacks! Aaron Donald did the same against me! Updated and cool, yes! Ground breaking feature, NO!

Return to “General Discussion”