Game not finding franchise files

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:00 pm

I had to move my documents files to another drive and thus lost the game files that M19 uses to play your franchise. Think of my surprise when I started the game from the Origin window and it started the game as if I was opening it for the first time. Does anyone know how to get M19 to look in the correct directory for the saved files that it needs to run a franchise?
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Sponsor

Sponsor

33teams
Pro Bowl

Re: Game not finding franchise files

Postby 33teams » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:53 am

madden07eurocat wrote:I had to move my documents files to another drive and thus lost the game files that M19 uses to play your franchise. Think of my surprise when I started the game from the Origin window and it started the game as if I was opening it for the first time. Does anyone know how to get M19 to look in the correct directory for the saved files that it needs to run a franchise?

Generally Madden 19 creates the save files in C: \ Users \ user \ Documents \ Madden NFL 19 \ settings. If you do not find them in there, search the word CAREER using the Windows search bar and it will show you where they are and move them to the path I gave you before

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Re: Game not finding franchise files

Postby madden07eurocat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:01 pm

Yeah, I already did a search and found that, for some reason, when I reinstalled the game the first time, it saved what should have been saved in the documents folder, in my downloads folder. At the time I was changing over the user folders to yet another drive and the game put it in there for some odd reason. Good thing I saved a copy of the M19 documents folder to a safe location and I had the old files to transfer or my franchise would have been gone.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Return to “General Discussion”