Broncos Head Coach

Kyote
All-Pro

Broncos Head Coach

Postby Kyote » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:50 am

The Broncos hired Sean Payton as their new HC. Interesting turn of events in Denver.
After gambling on $245 million Russell Wilson, the new owners break the bank again!
Can Payton fix Wilson? After watching the QB struggle with the offense last season, I'm not sure he can.

What are your thoughts . . .

Broncos Head Coach

Sponsor

Sponsor

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Re: Broncos Head Coach

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:21 pm

Kyote wrote:The Broncos hired Sean Payton as their new HC. Interesting turn of events in Denver.
After gambling on $245 million Russell Wilson, the new owners break the bank again!
Can Payton fix Wilson? After watching the QB struggle with the offense last season, I'm not sure he can.

It all depends on what type of offense and weapons they will have at their disposal. Their OL was not good in 2022. But, personally I wish anguish on the Broncos and all the other teams in the NFL. Especially yours. WE ARE COMING FOR YOU and it is going to be a blood bath!!! Your window is about to close very soon. Josh Allen is a TO bum when the stakes are high, need to live with that. Diggs is fed up with him. What a waste.
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

j4ck01
All-Pro

Postby j4ck01 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:51 pm

Kyote wrote:The Broncos hired Sean Payton as their new HC. Interesting turn of events in Denver.

The Broncos got to hope Sean Payton will make Russell Wilson a confident QB again. Russ played better without Nathaniel Hackett after he got fired during the final 2 games.

Kyote
All-Pro

Postby Kyote » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:52 pm

DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:

It all depends on what type of offense and weapons they will have at their disposal. Their OL was not good in 2022. But, personally I wish anguish on the Broncos and all the other teams in the NFL. Especially yours. WE ARE COMING FOR YOU and it is going to be a blood bath!!! Your window is about to close very soon. Josh Allen is a TO bum when the stakes are high, need to live with that. Diggs is fed up with him. What a waste.

Lol, did you eat nails for lunch. You better worry your QB doesn't have brain damage.

DOLPHINSKINGS1
All-Pro

Postby DOLPHINSKINGS1 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:12 pm

Kyote wrote:
DOLPHINSKINGS1 wrote:

Lol, did you eat nails for lunch. You better worry your QB doesn't have brain damage.

He'll be just fine don't hit your head. Concussions happen bro it is a brutal sport. Your Morse had 6 in one season and they let him play the NFL is so fixed for the ELITE teams it just is. Maybe he has brain damage. Tua has been ridiculed his whole NFL career by the media who has to spew all the crap they can about him, what about the other 31 bastards in the NFL? Why just him? It's so phucking stupid they never talk about the other idiots. Derek Carr is a mediocre QB who got 150MM 37.5MM a year. He is a 63-79 career QB! That is pathetic. The NFL is a crap shoot. I just hate all of the other 31 teams its just the way I am. Sorry your in my division as a rival fan. But, it is nothing personal. 8-)
Miami Dolphins: Back-to-Back Super Bowl Champions '72-'73/ Undefeated Season Super Bowl VII & Super Bowl VIII
Los Angeles Kings: 2 Time Stanley Cup Champions 2012 & 2014

GO DOLPHINS!!!
GO KINGS GO!!!

Return to “General Discussion”