I’m completely stuck, please help!

Jayzilla94
Rookie

Postby Jayzilla94 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:17 pm

Hello!! I’ve been pouring over the “how to” install Madden 08 thread and I’m completely stuck. Please help!

Here’s where I’m at:
I’ve downloaded a digital copy of the game and installed. Game won’t launch with the “emulation” error. Did some research, looks like I need the alternative patch for the .dat files. HOWEVER, upon downloading those patches, I’m unable to copy them to the listed folder destinations. I get an error saying there is not enough space in the Madden folder. I’m literally unable to get past this issue. Am I missing something or just stupid?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Sponsor

Sponsor

TheRareButter
MVP

Re: I’m completely stuck, please help!

Postby TheRareButter » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:31 pm

Jayzilla94 wrote:Hello!! I’ve been pouring over the “how to” install Madden 08 thread and I’m completely stuck. Please help!

Here’s where I’m at:
I’ve downloaded a digital copy of the game and installed. Game won’t launch with the “emulation” error. Did some research, looks like I need the alternative patch for the .dat files. HOWEVER, upon downloading those patches, I’m unable to copy them to the listed folder destinations. I get an error saying there is not enough space in the Madden folder. I’m literally unable to get past this issue. Am I missing something or just stupid?

Are you using a emulator or the PC version? None of this site is for emulators.

Jayzilla94
Rookie

Postby Jayzilla94 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:34 pm

TheRareButter wrote:
Jayzilla94 wrote:Hello!! I’ve been pouring over the “how to” install Madden 08 thread and I’m completely stuck. Please help!

Here’s where I’m at:

I have an emulator version, but I’m attempting to install and run the PC version. Sorry for some confusion lol.

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:38 pm

Jayzilla94 wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:

Here’s where I’m at:

I have an emulator version, but I’m attempting to install and run the PC version. Sorry for some confusion lol.

What steps did you make to install it?

Return to “General Discussion”