Draft Classes some wrong skin tones

Randall12
MVP

Postby Randall12 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:04 am

So I loaded up 2016 draft class and when I drafted wentz. he was black :lol:

I did the draft class at the Start of Retirement Stage not after confirming the retired stage. Is that maybe why ? :lol:

Sponsor

Sponsor

Theov
MVP

Re: Draft Classes some wrong skin tones

Postby Theov » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:38 am

Randall12 wrote:So I loaded up 2016 draft class and when I drafted wentz. he was black :lol:

I did the draft class at the Start of Retirement Stage not after confirming the retired stage. Is that maybe why ? :lol:

This happens because sometimes when someone makes the Draft class, he doesn't assign the right Face ID (which determines skin tone).
You can edit it at the retirement stage.
No signature needed.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:48 am

there are two ways to do it .. one is using a Roster editor like NZA's or Amp , then exporting it to a CSV file: 0=light, 1=medium, 2=dark. The other is in game, but sometimes it will not allow you.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:13 pm

Randall12 wrote:So I loaded up 2016 draft class and when I drafted wentz. he was black :lol:

Huh, well that's weird. As the creator of the 2016 draft class, I feel like I would have noticed this... and when Wentz was drafted in my franchise, he was certainly not black.

Yup, I just checked the draft class, and he should have the face ID of 132. That value must have somehow been changed in your franchise file. I recommend using MaddenAMP or NZA 2.0 to change the Portrait value to 132.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:25 pm

BUS36 wrote:there are two ways to do it .. one is using a Roster editor like NZA's or Amp , then exporting it to a CSV file: 0=light, 1=medium, 2=dark. The other is in game, but sometimes it will not allow you.

I never recommend doing it that way. It just gives you the same generic face for every player when you do it that way. I suggest picking a specific face ID and using that. You can find a fine with a list of face IDs on the site. I think on the files page, though I'm not certain. If you can't find it, you can always PM me for it.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Randall12
MVP

Postby Randall12 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:08 pm

Ah okay cool ,

anyone think to make a a 2008 Picture file that has all the original 08 and then new numbers for new superstars ?

Would need to consist of a NOTEPAD , So we can look up numbers for people we want to have pictures :)

Randall12
MVP

Postby Randall12 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:09 pm

Better yet , would it be safe for me to install.

2018 Player and Coach Picture Pack

but load up with a Complete 2012 ROSTER MOD and just do Manual Photo assignments to the guys I want ?

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:12 pm

If I am changing the Face ID ..I do look for the best ID number that looks like the player...
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Return to “General Discussion”