Bumping up cash assets to start franchise?

LOBBS
All-Pro

Postby LOBBS » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:53 pm

Is there a field in franchise to bump up the cash assets in the first year of a franchise? To be honest, I'm starting a new franchise for the first time in a very long time and want to quickly build a new stadium (get back the one I built in my last one). I don't care about ownership ratings or anything like that. Maybe like I'm just a super billionaire that can self fund my own building?

Sponsor

Sponsor

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Re: Bumping up cash assets to start franchise?

Postby jose21crisis » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:17 pm

LOBBS wrote:Is there a field in franchise to bump up the cash assets in the first year of a franchise? To be honest, I'm starting a new franchise for the first time in a very long time and want to quickly build a new stadium (get back the one I built in my last one). I don't care about ownership ratings or anything like that. Maybe like I'm just a super billionaire that can self fund my own building?

I think you can change how much Cash Assets you have with MaddenAMP. Check around, I remember seeing something related to the cash there.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

Return to “General Discussion”