Franchise HB Fumble Stats

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:26 pm

During a game my running backs fumbled three times, but in the stats the QB was credited with them. Has this happened to anyone else because I cannot remember this in the past? I am using the current version of Calhoupe's scripts which I think has made the game awesome.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: Franchise HB Fumble Stats

Postby Danchat » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:10 pm

donwash wrote:During a game my running backs fumbled three times, but in the stats the QB was credited with them. Has this happened to anyone else because I cannot remember this in the past? I am using the current version of Calhoupe's scripts which I think has made the game awesome.

Were they straight-up fumbles or where they backward passes to the HB that he dropped? Incomplete backward passes count as fumbles for the QB.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

donwash
All-Pro

Re: Franchise HB Fumble Stats

Postby donwash » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:27 pm

Danchat wrote:
donwash wrote:During a game my running backs fumbled three times, but in the stats the QB was credited with them. Has this happened to anyone else because I cannot remember this in the past? I am using the current version of Calhoupe's scripts which I think has made the game awesome.

Were they straight-up fumbles or where they backward passes to the HB that he dropped? Incomplete backward passes count as fumbles for the QB.

They were all running plays with the RB at least 5 yards beyond the line of scrimmage and one was 15+ yards which made it all the more unbelievable. The previous game had a single RB fumble on a running play. I have always enjoyed viewing the individual stats at the end of each quarter and that's how I noticed my QB had a fumble and the RB didn't. I made sure to pay attention the following game and I created this post after it occurred again.

Return to “General Discussion”