Custom Midfield Logo Not Showing

MikHamm
Rookie

Postby MikHamm » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:40 pm

Hi, I'm new to modding & have recently installed FF/FI and am quite pleased with it. The problem I've got is that the custom teams I've created are all fine, main logo,helmet, sliver, endzone, uniforms etc. but it doesn't matter what I do, the game will not show any custom midfield logos. I'm thinking there's a glitch in the program, but don't know how to fix it. I've not had a problem with the Rogerjinx roster 2018, which installed without any problems. Just since I mooded the other items.
Can anyone help with this?
Thanks

Moved to proper forum

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Re: Custom Midfield Logo Not Showing

Postby Rixster67r » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:18 pm

I am thinking you should uninstall the mod and then load up vanilla madden and the rojerjinx roster..... Edit your custom teams re adding your custom logos...... then save and exit reinstall the mod and load your roster..... should work

While you have rojerjinx loaded in vanilla madden don't look at regular team uniforms because it will crash but the custom teams will be fine.....

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:36 pm

what I did was kept the FF/FI MOD... made a NFL ( the Orginial Madden NFL 08 Files) file and use JGME to switch. I can use the Teams I created in FF/FI Mod in the NFL File..

Untitled.png
Untitled.png (36.19 KiB) Viewed 2571 times
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

MikHamm
Rookie

Postby MikHamm » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:38 pm

I'm now thinking it's some kind graphics error, cuz I changed a couple of the game settings & now rather than a big grey square in the midfield, there appears to be some piles of half melted snow(well at least that's what it looks like). I don't know if there is another way of editing the graphic settings. I'm still looking.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:43 pm

it will happen no matter what... if you create a team with rogerjinx roster is does not allow that graphic. It also be something in the FF/FI Mod.

If you want to create a team you must us either the original Madden NFL 08 files..you may want to use the DB_TEMPLATES.dat-origORG (6/6/2018).

You will have to change that file to read... DB_TEMPLATE.dat and change the FF/FIMod DB_TEMPLATES.dat to DB_TEMPLATES.dat-FFFI
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

hey_chuckers
Rookie

Postby hey_chuckers » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:08 pm

Just to clarify...is there no way to fix that pile of snow and get your created team logo onto there? Is there no way to get it to work? Do I have to use the 2008 rosters?

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:00 am

More than likely the midfield for the custom teams was replaced with a "HD" version. You would have to change it back with the original midfield TMdl. If you look in the TMFL it is 6 but I can't recall the spot it is in in the FIELDART.dat file.

A temporary solution is to put the default FIELDART.dat in the "My Documents/Madden NFL 08" folder. (remember to back up your FIELDART.DAT file)

hey_chuckers
Rookie

Postby hey_chuckers » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:09 am

The fieldart.dat is in my documents/madden folder already. I'm using the latest FF/FI mod for 2018. Do u have a walkthrough for your other suggestion? The first one? Thanks for the help man.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:29 am

if you have Madden installed try removing the FIELDART.DAT from the Documents folder. if you do not have Madden installed put the original FIELDART.DAT in the documents folder. (move the FF FIELDART.DAT to a safe place) If that corrects the clouds in the midfield area then I'll come up with a patch to correct it.

hey_chuckers
Rookie

Postby hey_chuckers » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:12 pm

that fixed it!

Return to “General Discussion”