how to remove mod? please help

kkende112233
All-Pro

Postby kkende112233 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:44 pm

hi im looking for help i have installed some mods long time ago and it messed up my equipment for my players for example no elbow pads or turf tape can be used it just doesnt show up. the name of mod i think was HD Arms, Hands, Tattoos, and Equipment Mod by trey31. i just want to restore default player equipment but i dont know what to do i never knew much about mods. i never did anything too complicated. there must be a easy way to fix this? I just want this gone so i can have the normal equipment. I never used texmod or anything, if that helps. i dont want to have to reinstall the whole game and lose all the mods i just want to change the equipment back to normal please help thankyou

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: how to remove mod? please help

Postby rogerjinx » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:46 am

kkende112233 wrote:hi im looking for help i have installed some mods long time ago and it messed up my equipment for my players for example no elbow pads or turf tape can be used it just doesnt show up. the name of mod i think was HD Arms, Hands, Tattoos, and Equipment Mod by trey31. i just want to restore default player equipment but i dont know what to do i never knew much about mods. i never did anything too complicated. there must be a easy way to fix this? I just want this gone so i can have the normal equipment. I never used texmod or anything, if that helps. i dont want to have to reinstall the whole game and lose all the mods i just want to change the equipment back to normal please help thankyou

If you want to go back to the default equipments, remove the PLADATA.dat in Madden 08 in My Documents. This is assuming you didnt mess with the original PLADATA in the game directory.

kkende112233
All-Pro

Re: how to remove mod? please help

Postby kkende112233 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:30 pm

rogerjinx wrote:If you want to go back to the default equipments, remove the PLADATA.dat in Madden 08 in My Documents. This is assuming you didnt mess with the original PLADATA in the game directory.

I did that and it didnt work I guess the game directory is messed up. I even deleted everything from madden 08 my documents folder which put everything back to default except for the equipment. can you please send me the default pladata.dat and plyrface.dat so i can put it in my directory folder

i got it fixed by finding pladata.dat from an old mod, its working again now i can use the regular equipment

Return to “General Discussion”