Two Franchise Questions

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Two Franchise Questions

Postby JSamuel » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:35 am

So, I have two franchise mode questions I should probably know the answer too, but I do not. I apologize in advance.

1) When I'm playing a game in franchise mode, is there any way to save the game, exit Madden, and resume that same game later? Everytime I try to do it I have to start that game over again.

2) If I want my quarterback to return kicks in franchise mode, is that possible?

Two Franchise Questions

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Two Franchise Questions

Postby RevanFan » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:42 am

JSamuel wrote:So, I have two franchise mode questions I should probably know the answer too, but I do not. I apologize in advance.

1) When I'm playing a game in franchise mode, is there any way to save the game, exit Madden, and resume that same game later? Everytime I try to do it I have to start that game over again.

2) If I want my quarterback to return kicks in franchise mode, is that possible?

1. Just pause the game and save it. Works fine for me. You save your franchise file, and when you go back and load your franchise file, it'll load you straight into the game.

2. You'd have to edit a data file. I believe it's StreamedData.db, but I can't remember which table it is off the top of my head. If no one answers by Sunday, remind me and I'll look it up for you.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:04 am

RevanFan wrote:
JSamuel wrote:When I'm playing a game in franchise mode, is there any way to save the game, exit Madden, and resume that same game later? Everytime I try to do it I have to start that game over again.

Just pause the game and save it. Works fine for me. You save your franchise file, and when you go back and load your franchise file, it'll load you straight into the game.

For some reason, when I try this it doesn't work. It loads me back into the franchise home screen.
EDIT: Nevermind, I tried it again and it worked. I hadn't been doing in right. Thanks for the help!

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:06 pm

Positional subs are in the DCSB table.

There is a pretty extensive walkthrough on how to edit if you use the forum search.

Return to “General Discussion”