Save draft order?

Brock
All-Pro

Save draft order?

Postby Brock » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:46 pm

Is there a way to save a completed draft order or w/e. Like exporting a finished draft so you have a history of where players were drafted? It would be cool to see what players from each class were busts, teams bad picks, which had the best positional class, etc. Or would it have to be done manually.

Save draft order?

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Save draft order?

Postby RevanFan » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:57 pm

Brock wrote:Is there a way to save a completed draft order or w/e. Like exporting a finished draft so you have a history of where players were drafted? It would be cool to see what players from each class were busts, teams bad picks, which had the best positional class, etc. Or would it have to be done manually.

I don't think so. If you want to try to make a duct tape solution, you could take a bunch of screenshots of the draft.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:08 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Brock wrote:Is there a way to save a completed draft order or w/e. Like exporting a finished draft so you have a history of where players were drafted? It would be cool to see what players from each class were busts, teams bad picks, which had the best positional class, etc. Or would it have to be done manually.

I don't think so. If you want to try to make a duct tape solution, you could take a bunch of screenshots of the draft.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well.

Theov
MVP

Postby Theov » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:20 pm

I am interested in the outliers. Like busts or gems. So I scroll through the whole roster from OVR top to bottom (or reverse) and see if I see low round picks at the top or high picks at the bottom.
This doesntbwork after someone has been released though because history will say "signed as fa".
But it gives a good view on what players are overrated by the AI.
Ends that are neither strong nor fast (70ish) but also not weak or slow are useless, but the ai seems to love them. Those end up as busts many times.
Slow safeties with skills are also loved by the ai. But all thet do is see deep passes fly over their head. I always move corners to safety. Good safeties can play linebacker.
Qbs with low acc but high thp and sit on the bench also almost never blossom with ai teams.
No signature needed.

Brock
All-Pro

Postby Brock » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Idk if this was already a feature in MaddenAmp, but you can export the draft results if you use it for the draft.

Return to “General Discussion”